This is the Elden Ring PC Community

Pic related are the top 5 most downloaded mods of all time on Nexus

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (1284x503, 201.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/soupstream/EldenRingStutterFix
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ELDEN SISTERS WE'VE BEEN EXPOSED
AGAIN

NOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T CHEAT YOUR RUINING THE GAME FOR YOURSELF THIS VICTORY ISN'T EAAAAARRRNNNNNED
YOU CAN'T JUST GIVE YOURSELF SMITHING STONES AND TRY A VARIETY OF BUILDS YOU HAVE TO USE THE KATANA MEME BUILD

Pic Related is DS3

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (1267x435, 282.44K)

Call me when they make wex dust and an actual functioning anticheat like blue sentinel.

I thought you guys mocked it for not being as hard as it's supposed to be? Are you gonna decide discord fren?

Why are you labeling it the PC community and not the modding community?

where's the mod that fixes the stuttering
I already tried github.com/soupstream/EldenRingStutterFix and SpecialK, no dice.

Attached: 1638858603134.jpg (214x236, 10.88K)

what's the point of playing a game if you're just gonna cheat and make everything boring as fuck?

The engine the game uses is 16 years old and is failing apart since Japs are incompetent with technology

That’s what happens when your game has absolute dogshit gameplay

Damn. I wonder why Elden Ring's top downloaded is full of easy to make cheat programs instead of years-long developed full conversion mods?
Really makes you think.

I still have the invisible enemies bug on pc, if removing anticheat fixes it im in.

Though it's cool people have the option, I'll never understand seriously using binary increase outside of trying to skip grind. What do you even like about the game if you have to change everything about it. Why not play something else.

That's really pathetic.

why dont you try it?

>released 1 month ago vs released 6 years ago
big think

doing all of the optimization bullshit got me about 90% of the way, SpecialK did the rest, now I'm trying to find a reshader that simply gets rid of the piss filter and the fucking haze without trying to be "cinematic" by dialing the contrast and bloom and saturation up to 9001

>actual functioning anticheat like blue sentinel
Never. EAC fucked over the option of modders fixing online.

Using Linux fixes 90% of the stuttering :^)

remove dx12 and the stuttering will go away

it's DX12. you can literally get the same shader cache stutter in every single DX12 game and it's always the fucking same

now framepacing, that's a from thing

Why is dx12 generally so shit? I don't understand the first thing about game engines.

in dx11 and earlier. everything was preset for game devs to use. in dx12, game devs have to set shit up themselves for it to function properly.

So when you have devs like From, who 13 years later still run the same dogshit outdated netcode. Expecting them to not fuck up everything with dx12 is very unlikely.

Why not a mod to fucking unnerf Radahn without downpatching the game. When will that come out?

The 'bug' seems to be related to the game's LOD system.
Modders have figured out that if you edit some LOD variables in regulation.bin you can get the game to stop making enemies invisible.
I have a modified regulation.bin some modder distributed that fixes the bug, but it was made before patch 1.03.
I don't know if anyone bothered to make a new one after the latest patches, but I'll finish the game on 1.02 because the bosses aren't yet nerfed there.

fia panties for default underwear is only mod you need.