I literally can't wait to get this piece of shit off my PC and I hope all launchers (besides Steam) go extinct

I literally can't wait to get this piece of shit off my PC and I hope all launchers (besides Steam) go extinct.

Attached: Bethesda.net-game-launcher-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 97.33K)

They screwed over the Bethesda Launcher fanbase. Never forget that.

within 6 months of launch they accidentally doxed like half the registered users haha

I have every launcher installed. What's so bad about them? I just click the shortcut in my start menu and it launches the game.

Did they like something something artifact or whatever?

you can thank the left for that

fuck off leftist shill

Poor quake champions player base

Are you just going into every thread and blaming the left for obviously lib right money grubbing tactics?

Same, it that raises the query of why you have it installed in the first place.
Doubly so if you detest it to the extent you do.

multiple game launchers are inherently leftist.

what happened?

>What's so bad about them?
Completely redundant software made by companies who desperately wanted to migrate people away from Steam so they get more money from each sale
Competition is a good thing but the most that's been accomplished is Tim giving out some free games. Hasn't helped the industry at all, just greedy people who want a share of Valve's cut

You mean lib right. Each launcher is a lib right tactic of extacting their own cut of profit. A single launcher is a left ideal where all are under the same umbrella and the system is more efficient.

I have Doom Eternal installed, so yeah

>doxes half the registered users
nothing personal.

Making them mandatory is objectively a bad thing. I want to own my games, not feel like I'm just getting a rental.

Why are PCfags so loyal to Valve?

nice try shifting the blame away from your own ideology. cunning and disingenuous as always, typical leftist. next youre going to pretend you arent left. faggot.

Bethesda is phasing out the launcher at the beginning of April and merging your library with your Steam account

Oh no, now they know my single use email address and ip address I rotate weekly!

A common tactic with nazis is to first blame others what you're guilty of, which is exactly what you're doing.

Attached: 1648421536501.png (658x990, 665.36K)

>I want to own my games,
user...

Attached: 1629970384961.gif (225x255, 2.41M)

It’s ironic pc gamers are asking for the console experience with one unified source for games. Seems odd how having more options is a bad thing now.

there is an actual lunatic in this thread lmao

>not changing IPs every day
Not gonna make it.

>no you!
I accept your concession.

actual retard. having everything in one place (aka globalism) would be what you want. the right would want every company to have their own launcher which is what you are seeing now. get educated on your own party you fool.

>t.

Attached: 1635991770631.png (1000x1271, 314.21K)

I have hundreds of games in a single place. I'm sorry Valve pioneered an industry and beat you to the punch by a decade or more, but they were first to the market, just like Windows or iOS. Any attempt to overthrow the status quo for no particularly good reason and introduce new arbitrary standards everywhere will be met with resistance

Case in point. Proven nazi.

27 posts 16 posters. nice thread faggot enjoy page 10 with your toxic ass.

Yes, when I pirate a game I own it. I can play it whenever I want, it can't be taken away, and I can even sell it to whoever I want.

Cope.

Attached: pepe-smoking.gif (112x112, 281.85K)

what's the point of the extra options if they all suck and are worse in every way

Attached: 1625776313218.png (521x937, 224.08K)

you know a leftist has lost when he resorts to bringing up thread statistics

I'm sure QPL banning Russians and Belarusians did more to harm the population than this will.

>What's so bad about them?
They're just a form of DRM, on top of the DRM they force onto the game that gives it worse performance, on top of shit like always-on. It doesn't stop pirates and it only punishes people who pay for games by creating loops to jump through, reducing performance, creating unnecessary work for something someone already paid for.
And, again, it doesn't stop pirates. If the DRM doesn't guarantee no piracy, it shouldn't be put into place *at all*.

yeah totally doesnt mean you are samefagging your own thread in a desperate attempt to get someone to interact with you. im sorry you are so lonely you have to resort to this. must suck being you.

Attached: 1638826122773.gif (480x286, 971.06K)

enjoy going to school tomorrow :)

>the right would want every company to have their own launcher
The right is pro-corporate America just as much as the left is. They just represent different interests. Capitalism naturally leads to monopolies. It's the government that's supposed to step in and break down monopolies but both sides are so corrupt that it doesn't matter anymore. But vote for an equally corrupt businessman, I'm sure he'll fix everything. 2 more weeks

>getting blown the FUCK out
>resort to insults and emojis
the left have no dignity