Triangle Strategy

>This child juggles balls for a living. Perfect for our army!

W-What did Benedict mean by this?

Attached: correctionisneeded.jpg (650x895, 76.47K)

Just tried the NG++ hard mock battle 'kill 100 enemies'. Got to 78 before I got wiped
Just end me bros

Third playthru, and im on my cuckold route where i sell out roland, and i plan to flood the city too. They gave me a choice that of siding with either hyzante or aesfrost which is new. I sorta want to side with Aesfrost to continue the cuckold route, but im curious on what siding with Hyzante leads.

Can someone tell me

Attached: 1588288022231.jpg (2464x2292, 601.38K)

Was the first map on NG+ supposed to be hard because it really wasn’t. That said I am somewhat worried about running out of healing pellets, maybe I’ll have to use Medina’s elite ability

>Was the first map on NG+ supposed to be hard because it really wasn’t
get off easy mode, you shitter

uoh

>Get golden route first try
>no motivation to replay
Well shit

the other routes explain each of the characters motivations quite well. but honestly yeah you fucked yourself over by taking the best route first try.

I was playing on hard. Roland can distract Trish and two generic sword enemies while Seranoa and Frederica can deal with the rest because of their high damage. Trish’s AI breaks if she’s at low HP in the top right corner of the map too, she just wanders around doing nothing

I too would like to know this

You fight against Avlora on the docks with Booker helping you. I don’t think it changes that much in the story

Do a war crimes run.

How are you going to help this 30 year old single mother

Attached: tumblr_40dc6f2fc47638436c035a6940bfbac8_dec74b5d_2048.jpg (1541x1963, 1.2M)

>Final boss of Roland's route isn't Gustadolph, it's Svarog

Wasn't expecting that. Roland's route may be a shitty, totalitarian outcome but the end maps are kino

Attached: rolandfinal.jpg (1280x720, 274.55K)

how does the game justify taking back glenbrook if you side with aesfrost though

he never said that

He never took issue with allowing the literal child into the army's battles either

Still can't imagine Anna being 30. She's so small.

>30
hag

I like how all of the three non golden endings subvert traditional rpg tropes in some way

That means the first mission Anna did she was alredy pushing 30?

If I recall correcly there's a flashback in which Benedict is giving a mission to a soldier, Anna overhears and apparently does the mission herself, then Benedict is kind of suprised for this or something, like it was her first mission.

Benedict and Anna have their normal portraits, so it's not long before the events of the game.

Any tips on which characters do use for the Golden Route final fight split on hard?