Reminder to hack your 3DS

Here is how 3ds.hacks.guide/
And remember. Don't pay for 3ds games. Use something like hshop.

Attached: sz7zefuhtts01.jpg (3857x2340, 1.26M)

i don't know what to play. i tried virtue's last reward, but the dialogue is a little too gay.

Can you even buy a n3ds anymore?

Attached: 1586429952715.jpg (990x990, 335.28K)

ok.
now i just need to find some good games to play

Attached: 1644883013688.gif (178x182, 935.54K)

You can literally play pretty much any console game from the Atari to the SNES and any portable game besides PSP and Vita

Why are you so insistent that people pirate video games? Not only do you choose to do so, you feel compelled to demand that others do the same. Do you hate video game developers or video game companies?

How safe is it these days> Last I checked it was reasonably possible to brick your console even if you did everything right.

>hacked 3DS
>hacked DSi
>hacked Vita
>hacked PSP
>hacked Switch
>hacked PS3
>hacked PS2

Livin' the life.

Attached: slutface.jpg (1280x720, 188.37K)

Nintendo needs money, how dare you.
Kill yourself.
The world would be a better place if Nintendo controlled the world's money.

This
The only way for piracy to work is that a healthy amount of people do it, but the large majority of people don't. It should stay that way.

How expensive are they nowadays? Wondering if I should sell mine.
Same question with the Vita if you know about that too

Only used, they stopped manufacturing them.
You'll be lucky to find new old stock.

Can you interchangeably use a US battery and a Japanese battery?

I'm pretty sure I need to replace batteries on two of these fucking things. What the hell, has anybody else ever had their 3DS battery fail?

You need to be both a smoothbrain and to purposely disregard the few safety steps left in the guide to even have a fraction of a percent to fuck up.
The 3DS is discontinued now, you have to be a mega moralfag to care about the profits from that console now.

My day 1 3DS's battery is clearly not at 100% anymore but it still works fine.

The 2 that I bought are working fine, the 2 I bought second hand both are pieces of shit.

so if they needs money, why their services are shut down forever.

How many games have you beaten this year?

Typical, it's almost like electronics have feelings sometimes with 2nd hand stuff.

So you'd buy it again when they port it or rerelease it as retro, now do it or else .

Is there any homebrew actually worth checking out? What games would I even freeshop

Attached: 1641941031094.jpg (674x1200, 171.67K)

perfecting a configuration is more rewarding than beating a game

I don't pirate or play Western tranny games and I like my 3DS collection.