There you are playing WW2 in your favorite PvP shooter. All of a sudden, youre a nazi. You didnt ask for this...

There you are playing WW2 in your favorite PvP shooter. All of a sudden, youre a nazi. You didnt ask for this. You didnt choose this.

Attached: 1127E17F-1C37-4C97-A064-5776B7998449.jpg (828x526, 221.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ymUEPKTEQaQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There you are living in Russia. All of a sudden you are nazi.

>there you are playing Deus Ex Human Revolution. All of the sudden, you're augmented. You didnt ask for this. You never asked for this.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 72.05K)

BLACK PEOPLE ARE LITERALLY ORCS
JEWISH PEOPLE ARE LITERALLY GOBLINS

kek

>You didnt ask for this.
I asked for this
>You didnt choose this.
I chose this

I remember this being one of their three dumbass videos, alongside the Running out of Bandwidth one.

What was the third one? I forgot.

the orcs=black people one
youtube.com/watch?v=ymUEPKTEQaQ

the one about the moon being a spaceship

I don't really understand this game's attempt at a message
>NOOOOO I'M A BADASS CYBORG I NEVER WANTED TO BE A BADASS CYBORG :

>There you are playing your fantasy Rpg game with your party of adventurers
>Then all of sudden, a Nazi joins your groupYou didn't ask for this, you didn't choose this
>and he isn't treated any different from the Pirate or the mage

Attached: Soon.jpg (979x1080, 370.03K)

>You didnt ask for this. You didnt choose this.
Yes, I did. Now give me that sweet MG42.

Impressive, very nice. Let's see Paul Allen's nazi.

Attached: impressive.gif (640x464, 2.58M)

Just make an FPS where all the parties are controversial historical armies. Nazis, Confederates, ISIS, etc.

lmao

Can't wait for the revised version where he change Nazi for Russian.

I never understood the black people are orcs thing.

Implying I never was one to begin with.

Gamergate will go down in history as (one) of the catalysts that led to the jewish communist takeover of the world

Unironically

Attached: Anti White Agenda Volume 521.jpg (886x1024, 115.1K)

You see, American leftists see black people as inferior and subhuman yet pretends otherwise so in their eye an evil monster race must represent black people.

haha he's touching her chest

Nice

SPBP

Attached: 035.png (267x296, 146.56K)

>her

>Japan dominated the gaming industry for decades
>journos still pretend games where made exclusively by white people for white people

That's only if you play Jensen as someone who didn't want to be augmented and can't see the benefits of it.

Is that why they speak in english/australian accents?

I CANNOT DISCERN BETWEEN FANTASY AND REALITY
ALL THINGS ARE POLITICAL
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

user think about it, what if someone came one day and changed your life around?
gave you superpowers, a Beautiful wife, a large automobile and a beautiful house against your will

You can choose to say “augmentations are the shit, dude” in that convo. Most people pick just pick the meme option though.

>Imperium of Man
>Black and white morals

Attached: 1637458581691 (1).png (555x652, 375.74K)

I'M NOT A MACH-

>niggers, poointheloos, and hebrews are the only ones left making games
>we get a constant stream of Battlefield 2042 and Cyperpunk 2077 releases
>only good games left are from white indie devs and racially homogeneous Nippon companies
>AAA market collapses on itself when nobody buys $300million budget turds and they go back to appealing to straight whites again to dodge total bankruptcy
I can dig it

Attached: 1604670919782.jpg (236x236, 6.54K)

So everyone at least agrees that muh Far Right schizo puppy conspiracy theorists are actually right about everything....right?

Attached: 20211018_152002.jpg (2172x3862, 494.43K)

First thing I'd ask is
>Well, how did I get here?

I'd go on a quest for revenge against the free superpowers, cars, wife, house giving person

I'd let the days go by.

clearly it's not your favorite game if you get anxiety attacks in literally half of all matches

Their suggestions for “fixing” this issue are what make the vid for me. It feels like it was recorded in one take with a first draft.

Gamergate is still winning even after all these years.

Wouldn't it make more sense to help those communities out rather than spend money on statues that's ripe for falseflag race wars?

I haven't watched the video. qrd?

>LETTING THE DAYS GO BY

Attached: let the water hold me down.jpg (1400x700, 197.54K)

This is still probably the dumbest video I have ever seen. Extra Credits was never like genius level material but at least they talked about actual game design once. Now it's just this and the history shit, which is by far the worst way to learn history. How did it all go to shit bros?

TL;DR
Nazis and terrorists are bad, and they should NEVER appear in a game where you are on their side
instead painting the teams red vs blue or calling it a training excersice for future events
if you absolutely have to add Nazis you can't give them an unfair advantage or let them stay in the say level as the opposing force, since that wouldn't be historical

I would go on a quest for revenge against the bitch who let my dog die.

Literally everyone who disagrees with me is on the side of the Left, Establishment, Elites, and NWO

Attached: BLM Protest during Covid ''Pandemic'.webm (640x352, 1.72M)

But this is not my beautiful house. And this is not my beautiful wife.

>There you are, living in 2022 Ukraine. All of a sudden, youre a nazi. You didnt ask for this. You didnt choose this.

Attached: 1646241592938.png (704x577, 286.71K)

>since that wouldn't be historical
???