RING RING

3 people spamming meta spells?
>RING RING
3 people wont leave their safe zone and play the level?
>RING RING
someone has a moon veil
>RING RING
I even THINK someone has rivers of blood
>RING RING
anyway ring ring thread

Attached: wraith_calling_bell_elden_ring_wiki_guide_200px.png (200x200, 12.36K)

Elden Ring? Didn't that shit flopped?

I'll miss this bell hard, pretty much the only thing stopping co-ordinated gang bangs being nigh unstoppable

im no lifeing high level invasions just so I don't miss out on having the only counter to other people's bullshit

some saltmining

Attached: iMarkup_20220327_151135.jpg (1920x4053, 935.05K)

Attached: iMarkup_20220327_151217.jpg (1920x4053, 932.39K)

I've just been bloodhound stepping through this and then easily eating the retard who can't do anything else and thinks it's unbeatable or something. You guys really need a better gimmick

you can actually just run sideways and they all miss, but theyre invisible so you dont know if theyve already fired or not

if you use cheats you are confirming you are bad at the game sorry user

>t. moonveil user who spams stars of ruin and switches to rivers of blood as a backup

I didn't know people still get mad like this over invasions.
This feels like 360 era all over again.

The range they trigger is pretty consistent. But the best part is that the bell is such a distinct sound cue that even if you don't see the swords or the retaliation you know exactly what's going on. Impossible to recast when someone's hounding you too. A nasty surprise the first couple times you see it but otherwise not that effective

ENTER

Attached: cannon_of_haima_sorcery_elden_ring_wiki_guide_200px.png (200x200, 18.05K)

the fact that they put shit like this and stars of ruin and rivers of blood in the game makes me wonder why the RING RING should even get nerfed, its no more or less shitty than all the other broken stuff

People legitimately think you’re ruining their game or an asshole for invading. It’s pretty nuts, I play solo So I don’t get invaded in ER but it was fucking brilliant in demons souls, truly innovative feature. Especially when you’re a noob it was very intimidating to see that you got invaded and it was practically a second boss fight for the zone. Since it was hard to go human in that game it was like an actual fight for your life for that extra HP bar

Now people get upset that they can’t steamroll the game without a 20 second invasion where they gank the invader with their two friends, or if by some fucking miracle the invader manages to kill the host, they have to walk a whole 20 seconds to get their runes. It’s basically meaningless to die to an invader, it’s just a fun little moment to break up the pve stuff but people act like you’re using a scraping spear on them

dont worry rivers will get nerfed into being literally unusable soon

I'm so fucking mad that Steam's recent players list doesn't work with Elden Ring like it did with Dark Souls 3.

Yeah it barely sold more than 21 million units in the first month. I suspect Fromsoft will be closing door by the end of the year.

god zoomers really do talk like complete faggots

I wish I got more seething replies. Some dude with TWO OVERLEVELED PHANTOMS wouldnt come fight the miniboss I was standing next to and messaged me "dude just come fight us or leave". I messaged back "ok" then of course I went ahead and RING RING

if they dont make moonveil unusable too then they can go fuck themselves

>I messaged back "ok" then of course I went ahead and RING RING
based

Attached: got a call for you chief.png (410x598, 126.46K)

>RING RING

Attached: lil cheetus.gif (240x160, 888.94K)

>cannon of haima in the same sentence as rivers of blood
bro just don't stand near a ledge like laom

Is cannon of haima supposed to be broken? The windup time to cast is fucking huge, you basically cant use it (especially the charge function) against any bosses unless they're slow as fuck, and the damage is pretty average if you compare it to other spells that you can cast way faster

bro I love invasions, I like getting invaded just as much as invading. fighting bots all day is for retarded basedcucks, I want pvp IN my pve environment. why do I want to fight the same copy pasted lizard when I can fight a real person

its just that they made all the spells impossible to avoid if youre trying to fight two fucking meta niggers who had high level gear dropped for them

>ice lake center tongued for 1v1s
>invader running towards me
>elden stars
>he runs away behind the 1 tree a distance away
>i cast elden stars again
>he cuts his finger
what i cant be a lil cheesy with fuckin faith of all builds? how else am i going to use this spell? jesus if it's not a 1v1 poise trade where they win due to bleed they just don't want to play.

he jumped off a cliff after I ring ring'd his two reddit phantoms

noooo bro you're only allowed to run dex/int and use the meta weapons!!!