What's the objectively best eeveelution?

What's the objectively best eeveelution?

Attached: 1625012340519.png (1106x1200, 750.88K)

Espeon

I like them all except jolteon and flareon, I don’t care about how good they are, I pick my pokes based on cuteness

by what metric?

I like leafeon, despite the middling stats, usually my go to grass type

Glaceon's FAT ass

Compatibility.

It's always been vaporeon, I used it despite using blastoise too based purely on its sprite.

Is Jolteon the least popular one among furries?

glaceon

Attached: 1607649688232.jpg (654x737, 354.12K)

They're all very sexy but Flareon is really underrated in my opinion. If I had to say which is the sexiest, I choose Vaporeon although I could never justify turning Eevee into yet another water type in any pokemon game until I realized I could just breed infinite eevees all I want. I'd breed me a big ol' harem of Eevee's if you know what I mean.

Jolteon is the coolest
Vaporeon is the gayest
Umbreon is also cool

Jolteon and Umbreon are the best competitively too so there you go

>gayest
Nah man Vaporeon's the sluttiest, it's wonderful.

Yep, due to the pokey bits

Correct. It's the best looking one therefore it is best one. Sylveon is the crappiest looking one, followed by Flareon who isn't crappy looking ebcause only Sylveon looks bad out of all of the Eeveelutions. Flareon is bad for being so damn slow, at least all other Eeveelutions except for Sylveon look better than it does. I want an Eeveelution for every type. I don't where the assertion that there can only be Eeveelutions based on the original special attack types comes from but it seems arbitrary, and hopefully there will be someday be Eeveelutions for every type.

Nothing beats the original. Best onahole hands down.

When are we getting a dragon/ground/poison/steel/flying/fight evo

>Best competitively
That’s Sylveon

It’s an animal you freak

Attached: 1617318678084.jpg (2400x1500, 241.67K)

It’s a pocket monster

im a fan of ice types so i also go glaceon

It's a monster, and it's a SEXY monster. Deal with it.

Pokemon pass the harkness test. It's awright