Tunic

I'm in a spirit world, in a quarry and getting one shotted by a dark skinny fox, is there hero's grave I can visit to make the fight easier?

Attached: tunic[1].jpg (300x450, 37.73K)

oh my god im cringing

you can get your strength back from the east forest. you can get there by going to the spirit world and dashing to a floating platform on the bottom right

Yes. Go to the other five first, the quarry is the hardest area and having your upgraded HP and attack make that fight miles easier.

Nobody's playing your game, man. It's just generic and unappealing.

Attached: 28242b05424ea2d404b9bce161a53c93d8a957e02aa63fc70e421bb0ea51b6d1.png (300x343, 52.1K)

Sex

I find manual charming

This looks like shit, stop shilling it.

>be developer
>make game
>make bosses and enemy encounters too difficult and punishing for players just looking to solve meta puzzles
>make meta puzzles too cryptic and involved for players just looking for bosses and enemy encounters
What was he thinking?
Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the game, but the game really falls apart beginning with the Quarry and continuing to the Cathedral.

t. didn't pirate

bosses weren't too difficult once you find ass loads of upgrades and items to abuse. the real challenges were the quarry spider hordes, the final boss, and end game puzzles. but there were enough subtle hints in the manual to guide you payed close attention to

Fucking love this game but I get so irritated watching other people play it because it seems like everyone but me has learning disabilities.
>”I’m lost and don’t know where to go.”
Literally the third fucking thing you picked up was a checklist. Figure it out!

The only parts I found overly difficult were the scavenger boss and the final boss.

There are also a bunch of endgame puzzles that you have no chance of figuring out without a guide, which I feel was intentional considering that there's an in-game strategy guide.

The world building is great, but the sound design is probably its most impressive quality.

>watching other people play games

i actually really liked the game. I just don't like the golden rule bullshit to get the true ending and some fairies are also bullshit. Still managed to be better than zelda remake

did you even upgrade your stats? press rb at a shrine and buy upgrades .

thanks
I was also not utilizing the new dodge to the fullest

Quick question for you gays.
Does the game shit itself when you alt-tab or is that only on my machine?

borderless and sometimes when you enter an area and get a black screen? i thought i was the only one

I pirated and it works fine

yeah it's hard when you have schizophrenia and some other faggot plays the game for you