Imagine being so contrarian you argue previous Dark Souls games were better than Elden Ring...

Imagine being so contrarian you argue previous Dark Souls games were better than Elden Ring. Elden Ring literally includes all their mechanics and a far better and more bombastic world on top of that. The previous Souls games feel like a mere blueprint for Elden Ring.

Attached: elden ring rent free.jpg (720x704, 94.85K)

But it's just the nature of contrarian boards. When/if Elden Ring 2 comes out, the same people will cry how it ruined the series and Elden Ring 1 was the bestest ever.

Previous Souls games had better bosses and having a big world that's full of samey recycled content isn't a good thing

I never liked the idea of Elden Ring.
>character creator makes you select body type A/B
>you play as a virgin
>the tree sentinels are 100% aryans who wear variants of the same golden armor, they want to kill you on sight
>every time they kill you they say "such an inferior being, wil do good soap"
>The final boss is a tranny who is revealed to be the actual hero who is trying to protect the world from the actual villain which is a conservative white woman who insist on calling you with female or male pronouns despite no one else doing this.
>The helpful NPCs are all black who have white maidens by their side
>One of the gestures in the game is a strange mix between praise the sun and twerking
>All of the dungeons have female bosses, you often will beat a creature and then a stronger female boss will appear.
>There's a mention of gamergate (it's very subtle)
>One of the NPCs references Rosa Parks
>When you get the option to change your appearance (yes even gender) an NPC will tell you "I'm glad you are proud of who you really are"
>there's a BLM mural inside a cave that is all way to end of the world, the description says "a painting dedícated to those brave warriors outiside of the Elden Ring" once you find this you can get an armor called "Armor of St. King" (reference to Rodney King, victim of Police brutality)
>The merchants will often mention of how there's always "evil beings" stealing the lighting of more deserving people (probably a reference to how niggers believe that Edison stole a niggers invention when he made the lightbulb despite this not being true)
>There's a Chadwick Bozeman reference, in a scroll who tells the story of a warrior that was "as fierce as a panther"
There's lots of other shit fromsoft crammed in here just to tell us that they hate their audience.

less is more

DeS > DS1 > sekiro > re:DeS > BB >DS3 > DS2 >ER

bloodborne sucks dick

>less is more

Attached: 23.jpg (386x386, 21.7K)

Elden Ring has you playing the same content over and over. Just that is enough to tank it for me. You fight like 20 Tree Sentinels and Ulcerated Trees, and the dungeons are copy pasted. Sekiro did this shit and it was awful, and ER made it worse.

i know this is copy pasta but there are people that mentally ill amongst us and i really hope they get the help they need.

peak contrarian

Bloodborne stands alone at the summit of these games. It's the only one with any sort of lasting quality.

DS1 = BB > Sekiro > ER legacy dungeons > DeS > power gap > DS3 > DS2 > ER open world and bosses

He's right but for the wrong reason

Dark Souls just felt more special. Hard to care after yet another clone of it even if it does it better. You never forget your first.

I feel like it's the easiest souls game. The open world makes it too easy

Previous souls games had more memorable bosses. Elden Ring has like what, 3, maybe 4 once you remove the crap bosses and repeats.

He is right and only nu-Any Forums and dopamine addicts would disagree.

>Open-world
>Mounts that are able to double jump

That's all I need to know.

Attached: 1636322355825.jpg (496x635, 205.21K)

I like ER a lot but consider DaS1 and Sekiro better overall. If ER gets great DLC then it will probably replace both as my all-time favorite

Attached: 97225094_p0.png (1505x846, 2.26M)

I agree. My list goes
>DS>DS3>ER>DS2

>fight my 8th titanite demon
uhh..
>fight my 7th black knight
dark souls 1 babs?...
>fight my 2nd hydra
is this?
>fight my 7th capra demon
the power
>fight my 3rd berenike knight
of not reusing
>fight my 2nd dragon ass (top)
boss encounters?..
>fight my 3rd fang boar
woah..
>fight my 3rd golden crystal golem
truly this is...
>fight my 6th channeler
superior to elden ring...
>fight my 3rd asylum demon
shazamtrannies...
>fight my 9th taurus demon
i kneel...

I can’t imagine only having a pc and being too much of a poorfag to buy a 130 dollar refurbished ps4

Attached: unknown.png (427x145, 14.73K)

not that user but I would rather fight all of those over having to fight another Ulcerated Tree Spirit

so less recycled content than elden ring?