You did beat her, right?

You did beat her, right?

Attached: malenia,-blade-of-miquella.jpg (3840x2160, 1.29M)

>final boss to kill is a tranny
oh wow Miyazaki, very bas-
>Tranny is revealed to be the real hero and you have been following the instructions of the real villain, a conservative white biological female
why do people like this game, this storytelling is last of us 2 tier.

Not yet. I'm stuck so I'm just trying to get used to dodging her attacks for now. I always get fucked by her bigass sword combo.

I beat her with a +10 mimic tear pre nerf and dual katana bleed build

Attached: Ernest-Khalimov.jpg (500x586, 22.93K)

Of course. Slammed her against the wall with my pure STR colossal cock.

No, Im about to burn the Edtree tho.

yes

Attached: black knife tiche.png (200x200, 18.68K)

Run towards and underneath her when she's doing the weeb slash spam.

No, I used summons and magic.

She's only hard because of waterfowl dance. Other than that she is pretty straight forward boss with simple slashes and big explosion and the clone thing. I got sick of it and just summoned Tiche. Waterfowl Dance is just bullshit.

Has anyone here beat her solo without using a summon or a bleed or frostbite build?

Sounds like a good idea, I'll give that a try.

I defeated her with Radahn swordz, fat goat armor and black knife tiche +10

Yeah, I beat her solo with a pure STR build. And it wasn't even that difficult. Other bosses were more troublesome for sure.

Yes

Fuck you I gotta a school paper I can't play vidya

Attached: 1616948949435.jpg (225x225, 4.79K)

I played support/tank for Tiche

Just beat her, level 110 moonveil and cold uchigatana with mimic. She's not that bad outside of her stupid anime combo. If you find a way to deal with that she's not the worst. I played a few runs without mimic and her phase 1 isn't too bad if you don't get greedy, but the anime slash convinced me to use mimic.

So she beat you then. You couldn't win on your own and had to cower behind your summon.

so no

>NO GUYS YOU DONT UNDERSTAND ELDEN RING IS LE EPIC HARDCORE GAME YOU JUST HAVE TO GIMP YOURSELF AT EVERY CORNER WITH MADE UP CUSTOM RULES OTHERWISE ITS TOO EASY AND IT DONT COUNT

Nobody cares