Reminder that Souls game “professionals” who literally play souls games for a living can’t beat Khezu in low rank...

Reminder that Souls game “professionals” who literally play souls games for a living can’t beat Khezu in low rank Monster Hunter. Reminder that Monster Hunter combat is more satisfying, more complex, more challenging and more fun than anything Souls games can offer

Attached: 5F6891DD-B9B6-45D0-BD43-D54F6F12718A.jpg (1242x693, 448.85K)

Reminder tendies touted this game as the second coming of Iwata and PCfags know it's complete dogshit and prefer Iceborne kek

Attached: file.png (731x207, 94.9K)

Both are easy af and for literal children. If you want a challenge, play a fighting game.

>pc fags gravitate towards the more casual game

I dont follow Monster Hunter much but I was wondering why World ended up overtaking Rise as quickly as it did. Does it just play better?

Ok but seriously, how do you get filtered by Low Rank Khezu? In fucking MHRise of all games where you can trivialize the whole fight by pressing the wirebug button

Attached: 1626121077072.png (757x592, 61.13K)

Don't care. Still playing SoulsRing.

More content, better graphics, frequently on sale. They more or less play the game, since MH is an utterly repetitive franchise.

I prefer monhun but PLEASE do not try to argue rise is easier than any souls game

Contrarily, most souls players would actually be filtered by 4U high rank Rajang or 3U Rust Duramboros. THOSE are hard.

Reminds me of the people bitching about having to commit to attacks in Elden Ring and that colossal weapons are too slow. Just imagine them trying to use GS.

>why does a guy who autistically plays the same game for thousands upon thousands of hours not play another game at the same level of proficiency immediately
Do you think autists who can solo alatreon in 2 minutes due to knowing exactly what the monster is going to do at any given time will be able to pick up a souls game completely blind and not die to any of the low level bosses?

>more casual than rise
not possible

>Nintie children's toys
>hard
Sorry nincel, but you're not tricking me into dropping 70 dollars on a fisher price toy

Nigger, it's fucking low rank, anyone can beat the monsters there on their first try, don't tell me bullshit because I saw a lot of newcomers doing that shit easily. Every fucking boss in Elden Ring except Godrick's Soldier is harder than low rank.

If you used the clutch claw, you didn't beat the game.

well yeah it's obviously more complex, souls combat is braindead simple.
but it's also more forgiving, enemies don't do as much damage and telegraph a lot more.

I was merely making the point that speedrunners play games highly deterministically because they're effectively just replaying a script in their head. Obviously their mastery of one game does not directly translate to anything else.

Souls combat literally trains you to be a retard

>you get used to reacting very slowly
>you get used to counting before dodging
>you get used to expect only delayed attacks so anything fast seems too fast
>you get used to always attack in a very repetitive fashion so you become extremely predictable
>you get used to fall back to the simplest attack possible instead of branching out
>you don't understand any other concept other than raw dmg and rolling
>makes you extremely passive and instead of trying to seek an active way to do pressure or overwhelm someone you just react and punish

Both games play differently, and Monster Hunter just requires more time investment than anything, since the encounters are extremely formulaic and predictable, and the worst thing that could possibly happen is having a random insect target you during a charge. t. MH Trihard

I've played mhf and mhfu last pretty recently. Khezu is easy mode compared to malenia.
Your game isn't hard, it's for japanese middleschoolers.

Then why are souls fags not good enough to play MH

Don't forget the og tri barroth, he was so good they had to nerf him more every subsequent game in the series.

High rank rise is objectively more difficult and complex than any souls shit

Long time fan of both: Monster Hunter is harder.

I could break it down to the nitty gritty but as I was thinking about it I noticed one main difference in the combat.

You can play through all the Souls games on reaction. That is, pretty much every single attack that every single enemy does will have a wind-up that is noticeable and that you can react to. While it is useful, you don't always need to "learn" a Souls boss, you can just learn which tells telegraph which attacks and act accordingly.

You can see this is not the case with MH just from fighting a Rathian. That running charge literally comes out instantly. You can't look for a tell for that specific attack, but you can learn that a Rathian that is orienting itself to face you while you're at x distance will likely charge, so you position yourself accordingly because you can't roll spam out the way as easily as you can in Souls.

I mean yes Souls having levels means you have gank rooms, but I'd take the happy funtime room in Brume Tower over the double giant Kirin event quest in MH4U.

Also a thing to note if you only play MH, MH is very intentionally archaic in many gameplay aspects. You don't have to sheath to use items in Souls, you can roll in any direction for all weapons, all weapons can have a shield, there's an actual lock-on system, that sort of thing. Also even big boss battles are only meant to go on for 5-10 minutes, not the 40 minute slogs that certain Monsters can make you go through solo. Dark Souls has the traditional RPG mechanics too, if you can't git gud you can always grind and beat your opponent through sheer numbers.

Which MH game do I pirate? I've never tried this shit and I am a From enjoyer

is there something similar to monhun hammer gameplay in soulsgames, especially ER?

I'm (44F) trans btw if that matters

Both world and rise are good.
No. There are no weapons as satisfying or as skill-based as hammers in any FROM game

post your fc name and pick a game so i can shit on you

Unironically yes. Souls bosses have ridiculous tells and wind ups

melee in iceborne is a whole other league. souls is like a fucking baby's tutorial compared to it