3DS

I had fun.
I don't see the problem.

Attached: Retro-Game-Zone-–-The-Legend-of-Zelda-Majoras-Mask-3D-–-Boîte.jpg (1800x1800, 246.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/bztfh8.zip
pastebin.com/FBix4ZAq
github.com/Admentus64/Patcher64Plus-Tool
github.com/Rosalie241/BetterMajorasMaskInstaller
github.com/isghj5/mm-rando/releases/tag/actor33.0
parallel-launcher.ca/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because you don't know any better. should have played it with the restoration patch.

Majora's Mask Installer and Roms:
files.catbox.moe/bztfh8.zip

Pastebin with all links:
pastebin.com/FBix4ZAq

Patcher64+:
github.com/Admentus64/Patcher64Plus-Tool

BetterMajorasMaskInstaller Repository:
github.com/Rosalie241/BetterMajorasMaskInstaller

Randomizer for fun:
github.com/isghj5/mm-rando/releases/tag/actor33.0

For accuracy purists, here's a download to Parallel Launcher/Mupen64.
parallel-launcher.ca/

If you're considering playing Majora's Mask, play either this version or the original N64 release. Avoid the 3DS version or any of the rereleases.
Guide v1.2 Changes:
-Fixed various ingame issues in the non-hero mode roms.
-Fixed common crashes. It's recommended you redownload the roms if you were not using the hero mode versions.

Attached: 1645905840323.png (1277x5686, 2.82M)

TODAY I WILL REMIND THEM

the 3ds version fixed the most eggregious problems with this shit AND ON TOP OF IT made the game a smidgen harder by speeding up how quickly the time runs out, it's the definitive way to play this sloppily thrown together padded mess of a game

Imagine being spending your time on this.

>buy 3DS
>buy Majora's Mask
>have fun
>have sex

Fr, man. What are you even doing at this point? Go out and meet your friends. Get some nice clothes and pick up a hobby.

nah, too much work.

That's fine as long as you don't consider yourself to have played Majora's Mask. You can't totally change the way a work looks and consider it to be the same thing. Imagine "remastering" a movie by changing the visual style of everything, but still saying it's the same movie. It's only because no one takes video games seriously that anyone could even contemplate such a thing.

Your efforts are wasted on a shitposting thread

Never played MM before, I'll try this out, thanks.

it's the definitive version of the game. Any Forums likes to link some youtube autist who meticulously compares background textures that you look at for >1 seconds to prove that the game has no SOVL or whatever. It's one of the few actually good remakes because it strives to be closer to what the original game tried to be

It would be good if it didn't fuck with the zora swimming and the bosses. Being to able to skip to any hour of the day is a great idea that I wish was in the original game.

Go back.

Or go out. Maybe it will do wonders for your autism.

hence why this is a thing now

>changes how every boss works (and straight up breaks twinmold)
>changes how the song of double time works
>changes how saving works
>changes (ruins) zora swimming and doesn't give you more magic to accommodate
>makes deku hopping slow for no clear reason, which only serves to make the game less fun and makes a few jumps unreasonably hard
nice strawman though

>good thing
>great thing
>great thing
>we could do without it
>same
nice strawman though

So you just want the game to be more casualized and like every other Zelda game? How is giving the bosses a big stupid eye to hit a good thing?

Can you post the OoT one too? I want to play them because I will be without internet soon.

>more boss phases
>results in longer fights
>in a version with faster running clock
yeah, i'm thinking you are the weakest gay, goodbye

You can enjoy it but still see it's problems