Weird West

Anyone of you fags waiting for this game? Just remembered about it and it comes out in 3 days.

Personally, I want to check it out because I had a very similar idea for a game (that would blend imsim approach with isometric action) a long time ago.

My previous thread promptly died, so this one has the title of the game in the OP, hope this helps.

Attached: Weird_West_cover_art.jpg (257x387, 102.98K)

looks like it will be a big hit

Yeah honestly I don't know why nobody's talking about it here, I remember we had threads about it. Colantonio doesn't deserve a flop.

I'm waiting for it but am a bit sceptical.
It looks kind of jank, like more jank than usual.

it will flop, normies are allergic to this kind of thing even when it's dressed up like a triple A fps

>isometric stealth/shooting game
i have very low expectations

>complete marketing silence
>isometric
>selling, ever
I'm waiting for release but mainly hoping it won't just make me want to play more ja2.

Normies won't play isometric, but more than that is that there is no marketing.

Got it preloaded on my Series S thanks to gamepass, SOON

Bastion was isometric and didn't have much marketing. Disco Elysium too. Isometric games can sell if they look good and if they have something unique about them.

Bastion was on XBLA. You're right I don't remember how disco elysium broke out though.

I was interested because I thought it'd let me be my own dude
but then I saw that you choose from premade characters
so now I'm on the fence

I'm definitely pirating it day 1, seems like it might be kind of cool

>I don't remember how disco elysium broke out though.
because its the only story-driven game worth a damn

It's physical release is weird. It has like five different box art variants and you choose which you want.

It's a CIA psyop

>isometric

I will now not play your game.

Why do people keep calling it isometric? It's just third person, it has a free camera that you can move around.

Is it like commandos games?

Yeah it's not isometric, but when you say 3rd person people usually imagine over the shoulder camers or something like that. In this game the camera is more above the scene, similar to isometric perspective.

Does it look like you control a squad of commandos to you?

>camera is a million miles away from the character
>third person

Please show my footage of some actual 3rd person gameplay, literally every bit of gameplay I've seen is either isometric or practically fucking top down.

>releases in 3 days
oh fuq, i know nothing about this game, excepts its made by the cool Prey/Arkane dude who left

Just watch one of the developer demos on Devolver's Youtube or something, they move the camera around all the time. It's not isometric or top down.

Not really sure why but I pre-ordered. Every once in a while I feel compelled to take a chance on some janky, lesser known RPG. Knowing the guy who made Arx Fatalis is behind it gives me hope that it'll at least be unique, if nothing else. I dig the setting even though I'm not yuge on the art style. Could really go either way.

I'm not arguing that you can't move the camera around, I accept that, I want to see it fucking zoomed into proper 3rd person levels. Like have the player character take up a good portion of the screen.

Why not torrent it on day one and then actually buy it if it's not total garbage

Because I'm a retarded faggot