Now that both have been released, did both live up to expectations?

Now that both have been released, did both live up to expectations?

Attached: 1642404476934.jpg (1500x1500, 839.45K)

no

Cybershit was a disaster
Elden Ring was a triumph

i expected nothing from cyberpunk and was pretty entertained
i expected a lot from elden ring and was hugely disappointed

Cyberpunk failed miserably.
Elden Ring is a great game but has a couple faults.

arguably yes, since everyone knew cyberpunk was stripped-down disappointment prior to release and that's exactly what we got, and everyone knew elden ring would be more standard From fare except open world this time. the better question is, did they live up to their potential? cyberpunk, no fucking way, elden ring, not sure

>Cyberpunk
>Promised to make videogames a solved hobby, to make people sell their consoles and gaming PCs once they finished the game because there would be no reason to play anything else on a post-Cyberpunk world.

>Elden Ring
>Promised to be just Dark Souls (with all it implies) but with an open world map and a horse, nothing more.

Elden Ring was the only who lived to the expectations.

Attached: 1598532997536.jpg (850x700, 154.48K)

yes. I was cautiously optimistic about both and they both turned out to be shit, which is par for the course in Triple Gaaaaaayyyyy LMAO anymore

both were great. I fucking love gaming.

/thread

>both were great
>cyberpunk

Attached: 1638724380777.gif (480x490, 3.05M)

>Cybershit was a disaster
Saying that game was a disaster is putting it lightly.

Cyberpunk was a huge disappointment because CDPR promised an impossibly complex and free open world while not even being able to deliver on what previous open worlds did. In a vacuum imo, it was a 6-7/10, fine but not great. They hype made people too angry to look at the game objectively.
Elden Ring didn't promise a lot, just an open world fromsoft game. I personally wanted something with more smooth combat like sekiro, but we just got another dark souls but open world. That was just my own wishes though, not like anyone said that's what I'll get. As it stands, it's fulfilled their promises and it's an 8/10 for me.

Grand fantasy adventure that let's the player have true freedom > Dystopian future that gets hijacked by Keanu Reeves.

>Roll, roll, roll and make attacks with 3 second animations (75% of the animation is posing after the hit).
>[name]...forgive me...
OMG best game ever.

Cyberpunk promised to give you the sky and stars and delivered you a picture of them instead.

no one is buying your shitty borderlands rehash tranny shiller

Any Forums makes it out as if Cyberpunk was a massive failure. It wasn't. It just didn't live up to the expectations, but still sold well and many people liked it.

Cyberpunk is a super trainwreck
Elden Ring is a masterpiece, arguably best game ever made

Why does this make Shazamfag's brain fault?

>Cyberpunk
Not really
>Elden Ring
Also not really

But I at least like Elden Ring. Cyberpunk was painfully boring.

cyberpunk was great. I sunk about 70 hours into it and got my moneys worth.

>your
>tranny
>shiller
rent free

how does it feel to have a normie opinion?

Feels good man

I'm sure elden ring was a good game but I just cant get into games made by japs. They're too culturally different.

>normie

open your mind. learn to accept other cultures and you will have a whole new world of experiences.

Absolutely. I love both

Just got Cyberpunk after beating Elden Ring. Having more fun with Cyberpunk desu

just because elden ring sold alot and journalists liked it doesnt mean its normie. Those people did not play or beat the game because of shit like summoning and magic. Any Forumsros who played it aren't normie because they play it the right way(strength builds only) and therefore are basically playing an entirely different game.

Who is this goblin.

holy cope. this game really did mindbroke Any Forums

Yeah, but i expected more replayability with memepunk. Maybe they'll fix that with an expansion.

Have they added anything or improved the game since launch?

I tried a review copy and the world/environment was really cool but the gameplay was very boring.

Yes.

Attached: badboysback.gif (216x155, 1.27M)