Games with no redeeming qualities that are completely overshadowed by their sequels and successors

>games with no redeeming qualities that are completely overshadowed by their sequels and successors

Attached: vidya.jpg (250x173, 9.13K)

Pic not related btw

pic very related, no reason is there to go back to MK64 or Harvest Moon

OP here, just kidding lol. I'm a redditor and I'm new to baiting lel. xD

It had good tracks and battle mode maps.
Mario Kart DS had was the peak of the battle mode for the entire franchise and they have never brought it back since then.
I am always thankful for MK64 introducing Block Fort.

Attached: 1599513770642.png (1024x768, 684.17K)

Namco's 2D platformer, the precursor to Pac-Man, has a lot going for it. It was one of the first games to feature full motion video cutscenes (and you can watch them on YouTube), and the character sprites were rendered in three dimensions rather than being flat images like most other early 90s platformers. But ultimately, it wasn't enough to save Galaga from obscurity. The game features some of the worst enemy design ever seen, including enemies who seem to have been designed solely as obstacles to slow down the player.

There is if you enjoy soul

Other than that its roster isn't padded out with babies and mooks, there's no retarded customization that creates the 'perfect' combination that everyone uses and its battle mode is fun as fuck.

>less content
>less content
>battle mode
into the trash that garbage goes~

OP thinks Super Mario Kart is good.

MONSTER HUNTER FREEDOM UNITE
FUCK YOU, IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOUR MUM BOUGHT YOU A PSP AND NOW YOU FEEL THE NEED TO DEFEND A FLAWED GAME

it had the best tracks in the franchise and the best battle mode

8 has those maps

Maybe not nowadays but I will never again enjoy 4 player local multiplayer with the bros all afternoon after school.

Doesn't 8 slot extra shit like wall driving into a bunch of them?

8 ruined rainbow road.

8 and Tour's remakes are garbage.
>Choco Mountain cucked so you can't fall off and have to re-do half the course
>Rainbow Road is one lap

>Padded content for the sake of content is good
Oh, you're a zoomer.

it's just part of the track running up a wall for a dozen seconds here and there, it's basically a nonexistent thing just to say it's there
each game has its own rainbow road, always been a fan of that

64 is still good for speedruns

>game good
>more game bad
kys

Nice of you to conveniently dodge around the fact 8 ruined the 64 version of rainbow road.

it didn't ruin rainbow road, it has its own, like every game does
in your logic, each game following 64 ruined rainbow road

But it has a track called rainbow road 64. Which in fact is not Rainbow Road 64.

only nostalgiafags care about 64

oh i didn't notice, i really dont like MK64 you see

Maybe you should give it a go.