Still no fighting game of One Piece

>still no fighting game of One Piece
Why? It has hundred of characters and cool powers. Didn't DBZFighter do well?

Attached: one-piece-manga-1044-luffy-despertar-gear5-coloricacao-postcover-800x450-1.jpg (800x450, 44.96K)

Wait, why is Luffy Super Saiyan now?

Attached: 1619983883352.jpg (645x773, 36.07K)

He's the literal incarnation of a sun god and his fruit was a mythical zoan the entire time.

>Hated one piece when it first started le wacky humor and rubber man XD

>timeskip happens it gets serious and very fucking good

>this shit happens

>they're going back to the le wacky rubber man attacks

I mean kinda I guess though I'd say his new power is certainly cooler and more creative than gold hair and hitting harder and being faster

O MY NIKA DEVIL FRUIT CHOSEN JOYBOY

>timeskip happens it gets serious
this never happened

ArcSys fighting game when?

even better

Attached: bugs.jpg (564x555, 33.85K)

Now he has all that and laughs!

Picking Buggy and Usopp but who is my third?

You know the answer.

He's literally Jesus reincarnated now, no joke

Every single arc in One Piece follows the same formula, how can people keep up with this shit? is it sunk-cost fallacy?

i don't legit asking.

I see people are still seething over the reveal, even though it doesn't really change all the hard won battles against the villains of the arc, and the creative thinking abilities he used to win those battles. Oh how will I take a story seriously about devil fruits that give you unimaginable powers that can affect the world and somehow is linked to the void century in some way. Time travel powers I can get but souls implanted into fruits, now you've really gone too far Oda!

Attached: The king.jpg (900x567, 121.65K)

because they like the arc formula
>crash on island
>split up
>everyone gets into whacky situations that involves the local warlord who is supressing the population
>form plan to start a coup
>race against time element gets introduced
>luffy gets destroyed several times so that everyone else can get their fights done
>luffy wins
>party afterwards

>luffy-despertar-gear5-coloricacao
Go back to Mexico, where you were born and are from

Attached: rAK1VfvS_400x400[1].jpg (340x340, 19.13K)

Quite the contrary. Until now one piece was doing the "I hit, it doesn't work! Let me try hitting harder!" route. Now with the new power up luffy uses the power of old cartoons to defeat edgelords.

Attached: 1648147640928.png (995x800, 662.49K)

What do you men "still no fighting game"? One already came out 21 years ago.

Attached: file.png (490x500, 559.92K)

>but souls implanted into fruits, now you've really gone too far Oda!
Even then it’s specifically only Zoans that have artificial fruits and not paramecias and logias since one of the 5 gorosei said Zoans have a will of their own and we’ve seen spandam’s elephant sword. It’s fascinating in hindsight since the reveal.

>He's the literal incarnation of a sun god
YOu are the literal incarnation of a tourist

>retard likes the worst part of the series
Spic confirmed

>gets serious
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA, well at least you admitted you've never read/watched OP.

Attached: 1640571151172.jpg (225x225, 9.03K)

and how is this bad?

Is it really ok to post manga spoilers on Any Forums? no it’s not some wukong bullshit

Attached: 56AE6D76-30AC-4D2D-A3FD-7AA631E254EF.jpg (1488x2048, 391.84K)

he can laugh hard now!