WE DID IT REDDIT!

WE DID IT REDDIT!
series x shit performance is finally going to be fixed

Attached: sex.jpg (1240x791, 139K)

no, no that's a feature. that's more fps per second

>clock time drift

Attached: 1642375310219.jpg (704x582, 82.38K)

That would explain why the better machine on paper gets consistently mogged by sony on every fucking multiplatform

My pc does this and if I disable "set time automatically" the clock goes off track after a few weeks.
Mind you, it's not real problem AS LONG as the timing is consistent.

mfw too holy shit, that's not good

>gets consistently mogged by sony
PS5 also consistently runs at a lower resolution than XSX, I think they're just prioritzing different things.

oh wow, maybe finally a next gen console will run as well as a 2016 laptop. i'm looking forward to it!

console war shit aside, Laptops have garbage cooling solutions and they perform worse and will die faster.
Laptop gaming is a meme.

gaming laptops are getting better, i like watching
>linus
videos on them a lot even tho i'll never be able to afford them

With enough Series X's we can travel back in time

Or maybe the Series X is just an unreliable piece of shit full of bottlenecks and thermal throttling that make nigh impossible having a consistent performance like the PS5?

they literally had to come out with a revised ps5 model to replace the cooling solution because the og kept overheating despite how fuckhueg it is

But the PS5 runs hotter and has a slower CPU when the GPU is maxxed out. The Series X has literally no bottlenecks. Any time a game runs slower on it is 100% due to optimization issues because the team is either inexperienced with or lazy with the DX12 port. I still see that as Microsoft's fault as they should be like AMD and Nvidia and have engineers that specialize in helping developers make sure their game is optimized properly and I don't think they do that. Hell, the Coalition had to volunteer themselves to make the Matrix UE5 demo playable on the Xbox.

>Victim blaming
this. all xbox developers are retards. fixed drivers are gonna unravel the true power level of SEX any day now

Nigger I still play games at 720p despite being perfectly capable of playing at 1440p. In reality 720p ultra settings with a stable frame rate will always beat 1440p on high with an unstable fps

I have no idea how victim blaming applies to my post but in general it is a based take. Almost any person who has something bad happen to them could have avoided it if they made better decisions.

Depends, on a PC monitor I agree with you. Even 1080p looks super crisp on there. But on a TV, a higher resolution is more desireable.

>xbox developers are either inexperienced or lazy
sounds like victim blaming to me, and still doesn't explain why playstation trumps xbox

Name the bottlenecks

I agree with that. My problem with tvs is when you get into upscaling. 1080p upscale on a 32 inch 4k monitors looks great but as soon as you do that shit on a 47 inch or higher TV the cracks start to show bad

And yet Elden Ring runs better on it than a 3090 PC...strange. Don't pretend normies with money understand how to set any settings within NVIDIA's control panel, let alone troubleshoot anything past simple updating of the game (and only the game, since GPU drivers nor Windows updates are forced).

what's in there for me, mr gates? not gonna make you richer for free, like those IBM cucks

But first let’s talk about parallel universes

>running a game on lower settings gives better performance
Even if your statement were true (it isn't) this has been the norm for consoles since ever. They run different versions of the game, trimmed down and optimized specifically for the hardware. They universally look like shit compared to the full PC games.

No.

Chock full of bottlenecks apparently and you can't even name one. Cope.

Attached: 1623017268074.gif (1057x1057, 2.53M)

FSR 2.0 and TSR are gonna solve that in a couple months. upscaled shit is indistinguishable from native resolution, even at performance quality, and without expensive nvidia tensor cores

>They universally look like shit compared to the full PC games.
They really don't, developers don't give a shit about PC optimization, especially Japanese devs.

I dunno about you but I can definitely tell when my upscale quality on my TV is terrible vs my monitor but I hope you're right about FSR and TSR

Oh, damn. Well in that case I take it all back.

Attached: 1648420271485.jpg (2134x1080, 292.26K)