Sony's PS Plus Neo Leaked

>free games taken away from baseline PS+
>you now need to pay $240 a year to get them and to use backwards compatibility

...THIS is their answer to game pass?

Attached: -9mo9r0Xq3EtyTUuYGUO7nxRyfztLEObfOhyVnbXuOU.jpg (640x399, 42.28K)

Damn I'll have to cancel my Any Forums gold account in order to get this

>game streaming

Meh, I've already gone with GeForce Now RTX 3080.

Attached: geforce-now-rtx-3080.jpg (1920x1567, 373.88K)

It's over

>streaming
>demos
>offers
>discounts
>monthly free games with how shit their ps+ free games are every month
>60 dollarydoos every 3 months
yeah no

Sony has been making decisions that are so retarded that they make it look like they're intentionally trying to kill themselves off for 10 years now. They have just benefitted by M$ shooting themselves in the foot.
Now that M$ gives a shit and is exploiting their infinite money glitch, Sony's days are numbered. They'll still outperform Xbox this generation, but in the long term their Goose is cooked. M$ will have CoD, Elder Scrolls, Minecraft, etc. all on game pass and it will be the Netflix of gaming that everybody will just have.

Is Game Pass Ultimate worth it?
I could just cancel HBO MAX and get all this stuff instead?

Attached: gpu.jpg (1045x3373, 658.19K)

this

if you actually play games, its 100% worth it. also its cheaper if you buy xbox live gold for $60 first, then convert to ultimate.

The biggest issue is Sony wont relinquish the streaming framework that clearly doesnt work.
Microsoft lets you download the games which for people with mediocre download speeds is always superior for streaming over the net which is just unreliable

>if you actually play games, its 100% worth it. also its cheaper if you buy xbox live gold for $60 first, then convert to ultimate.
why?
I have a 60 dollar gold sub but trippling that just seems pricey...

Jim Ryan getting fired when

>he doesnt know
if you currently have a gold subscription, all you have to do is pay for one month of ultimate and it converts all your remaining gold subscription to ultimate for free. best way to optimize this is to stack 3 years worth of gold, buy one month of ultimate, and then you have 3 years of ultimate paid for upfront

I guess I'll have to look this up... I have had gold for like 10 years now. I have no idea how to "stack" the subscriptions, I don't expect you to spoonfeed me

see, shit like this is why I go full idort every gen. Sony looks more appealing to me right now but if Game Pass really takes off I can see Xbox dominating in the long run.

Not really. Third party dev support will most likely die on Xbox, no one buys games there. And there are no japanese games.
The question is, how much longer can Sony keep fucking up and getting away with it.

I'm so fucking done with consoles. My ps+ expires in October and after that I'm out. Was looking forward to getting a ps5 but they can suck my stubby red infected prick.

checked. and its really simple, the only thing is you have to make sure to NOT have any form of gamepass before doing the upgrade to ultimate. just buy $60 xbox live cards, stack to a maximum of 3 years, then pay $15 for one month of ultimate. end result is 3 years of game pass ultimate for just under $200.

>Not really. Third party dev support will most likely die on Xbox no one buys games there.
3rd party support is only increasing there. Capcom has been copying up to them for a whole now to the point where their games are getting put on gamepass. What do you mean people don't buy there?
>And there are no japanese games.
What does this even mean? All the major AAA releases are on Xbox. Some of them like RE Village even ay better on it. Nobody en masse cares about weeb shit. If you do that's fine, but that doesn't dictate the market.

huh... so I guess I should cancel my ongoing subscription and buy the codes.

thanks user!

>Silver is $29.99 and $24.99 simultaneously
Yeah looks legit

here comes the cope

yeah, just make absolutely sure your gamepass is up if you have the normal version. if you redeem the xbox live gold codes while you already have gamepass, they only convert into like 3 months worth. the 1:1 conversion only works if your account only has gold.