There is genuinely nothing redeemable about this garbage ""emulator""

There is genuinely nothing redeemable about this garbage ""emulator""

Attached: 1628015546841.png (500x323, 44.2K)

works on my machine

obsessed

it wins by default by being the only usable ps2 emulator.

Works fine on my machine

fuck off shill

It's free software my dear seethey

Attached: 1636864628676.png (1000x999, 638.3K)

schizo moment :DD

>OP got filtered by the BIOS
OH NO NO NO NO NO

WHAT DO YOU MEAN THAT I SHOULD ACTUALLY
*GASP*
WATCH WHAT SETTINGS ARE ON AND WHICH ONES ARE OFF?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HELP ME NIGGERMAN

DO NOT REDEEEEEEEEEEEEEM

Attached: Jeetroarch.png (275x143, 1.14K)

Tried it for AC, fuck this really
>yeah bro get the BIOS
>that iso is totally fine, just download it bro
>yeah bro download this python script so the plane isn't fucking black
>yeah bro you need to use this option only for this game bro trust the plan
>yeah bro it's totally fine if you miss some effects
>yeah bro just check this guide from 1456 it totally works, you just need to install this specifc version of the emulator + some patches and shit you know
On the other hand, I can tell some games pretty much werk right out the box like MGS2 (which had a remake anyway like what's the fucking point then), haven't had any problems with that. If you can overcome the fucking tweak-this-tweak-that shit (PC gamer moment) you could have a good time. Altough it's nothing compared to the original, so many years later is a good option to see what boomers played back when they weren't old schizo retards

This. I'd gladly use it if someone made a better version. As it stands this is the only thing we have. The PS2 is just a bitch to emulate, really.

filtered

Sure, but with how many known fixes there are for games, there should be an option enabled like "automatically apply game specific settings" or something like that. Why do I have to enable clamping for GT4 and then have to disable it for other games so it doesn't break them? This should work out of the box.

Works great on my tablet.

Attached: 1617600786399.png (1200x675, 68.93K)

cringe

It was completely unusable before the update in 2020. Now it's passable but still runs a couple of games like shit.

It's built on PCSX2's code just cleaning it up and making it work on ARM. Game compatibility is also still lower than PCSX2, but performance is very promising even on weaker SoCs. Eventually emulating android to emulate AetherSX2 on PC might actually become the best way for PS2 emulation.

It's almost always been usuable. The problem was the "stable" release build was almost never updated and was left literally years behind the nightlies.
It's still not a great emulator, but as long as you used a nightly instead of release, it's been ok and quite usuable for playing games on for 5-7 years at least.

Because you didn't implement it?

Attached: 1622803430768.png (1129x3884, 379.99K)

Aren't you tired of of making the same thread every single day?

Emulator works great. Just gotta switch from hardware to software mode sometimes (one button), and very, very rarely enable/disable MMVU (takes like 3 seconds to do)

Never had an issue with it.

Attached: PCSX2 Screenshot 2022.03.19 - 14.38.49.33.png (1920x1080, 1.22M)

>NOOO THERE'S A SLIGHT GRAPHICAL GLITCH IN A CUTSCENE 40 HOURS INTO GENERIC JRPG NO ONE EVER HEARD OF #1835, WHAT AN UNPLAYABLE PIECE OF SHIT EMULATOR

Attached: trgdfbvcbdfgbcvbrtgbcvb5654ygbcvbdrtyoureafaggot.jpg (225x225, 6.47K)

Sony uses PCSX2 code on the PS4. So it's good enough for Sony I guess.

I played persona 3 and 4 and shadow of the colossus on it back in like 2015 with PS2 performance (remember, sotc didn't run well on PS2 either). It was fine.

>NOOO THERE'S A SLIGHT GRAPHICAL GLITCH IN A CUTSCENE 40 HOURS INTO GENERIC JRPG NO ONE EVER HEARD OF #1835, WHAT AN UNPLAYABLE PIECE OF SHIT EMULATOR

Attached: 1635147324449.png (723x666, 157.96K)