Play Elden Ring

Play Elden Ring

Attached: PlayEldenRing.png (720x1280, 1.22M)

she should be there and ask about your thoughts and ambitions everytime you level up

By thoughts and ambitions she just means she wants your D

>tfw you can marry, sex and impregnate melina

DLC ending (the canon one)

ya

nah thanks i dont play dogshit games

why is the steed whistle the size of a horseshoe? it's the size of a ring, she picks it up in the chaos ending

>i3
>1050ti
>win7
Can I?

Already did. Doing invasions and second playthrough now.

its a good game

No thanks. I'm not interested in such a boring game. I tried Dark Souls 3 for 54 mins and refunded it because the combat is so fucking boring. Dodge roll and attack to win every encounter. How do people enjoy this shit? Either you totally cheese a boss or you fail until you memorize attack patterns. Wow. Compelling. And don't get me started on the bugs and input reading

Fuck this over hyped game. Oh and I've never watched Game of Thrones either. Pleb tier entertainment.

Nah it isn't.

she isnt really that hot in game.

Git gud

Actually D is a knight who wishes for collapse of the two fingers and thus...
no idk his lore... i wish i did so this joke would be hilarious

>can marry, sex and impregnate melina
i will now buy your game

Elden coomers are the most pathetic beings I have ever encountered. The other two Elden, Kael and Nara, are much better. I am grateful for their company. They do not make me feel like a fool or an idiot. It is very hard to find companions who will accept you as you are, but they don't seem to care that I'm an Elden. I wish we could meet up with the others sooner than later. We're all still in danger, but it's nice to talk about anything else besides what happened at the end of the war."
"I hear you," she said, putting a hand on his shoulder. "But the only way to get out of here safely is by finding the other three Eldens from our tribe. And I think there may be even more than just three."
He nodded. "That's true. But I can't help feeling sorry for them, too. If my mother has been hunting them down this whole time… how will they ever escape?"
She smiled sadly. "It won't be easy, but that doesn't mean they'll never find a way out."

She looks better when you summon her. She’s cute as fuck.

Attached: CBB8B24C-F21D-4F2B-9F6D-A8784858B189.jpg (1920x1080, 449.07K)

Why did she steal fias panties

Ummm what,? Fuck i already beat the game and didn't get this

try harder faggot

Post best boy please.

Attached: maliketh best.png (649x898, 78.5K)

Yes she is

Mating press nakadashi

says the guy on Any Forums with no gf

Try thrusting