What have you been playing and what do you like about it user?

What have you been playing and what do you like about it user?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-27 at 4.52.42 PM.png (1338x1326, 1.16M)

Ghostwire Tokyo. I like the combat, it's addictive and feels good to pull off, exploring Tokyo is really comfy and collecting everything is really fun. I also like the chemistry between Akito and KK, the two main characters. What about you, OP?

Attached: JPG (2931).jpg (720x720, 52.22K)

Final Fantasy XI
I like the world design

Quake 2 with OSP mod for bots, haven't been able to talk any friends into playing with me lately, and I don't feel like playing with randoms online, so I just play OSP with bots to 50 frags and restart each time I die. Bots aren't terrible, but there's just no mind games, I miss playing against people I know, predicting what they gonna do. It's still a bit fun, especially with Wangan Midnight soundtrack in the background.

Attached: albumtemp-2.jpg (2048x2048, 245.87K)

Ghostwire looks really cool, glad you're enjoying it. One of the difficulties has leveling off right? Imagine the game must be pretty balanced for that. Nothing atm. Thinking about getting into Yakuza but it's such a long game and haven't decided.

I'm not sure I just play it on normal. Anyway, which Yakuza? I've only played 0 but I loved it.

Splinter Cell Chaos Theory. I skipped ahead a little after pirating the first 3 games.
>good black comedy but takes the story sincerely
>simple on surface stealth which level design makes vary between fine and hard as fuck
>it looks fantastic for a game of its era (I missed out at the time)
>it feels really satisfying to no-alert areas even with left-click takedowns

What did you like about 0? I was thinking 1 kiwami just because it's a shorter plat. they're supposedly both good starting points

Absolutely jealous. Chaos Theory is such a good game, replay it still after all these years

Pso blue burst. I enjoy how it has very little quality of life updates and it keeps normies away.

And despite neeeing to increment/decrement controls with scroll wheel, the controls are great

It's great even though I'm this late to it. I'll probably do 3, 1, 2. I read 1 and 2 can get ridiculous hard in ways that CT balanced better around so gave CT a go. But I don't regret it so far

The atmosphere and exploring Kamurocho and Sotenbori is incredibly comfy and fun due to detail, the 2 maps are very packed with content and care. The characters, voice acting and writing is incredible, a lot of it made me laugh, think and almost cry at some points. The side missions are also fun as fuck, the game is great. Especially the soundtrack, the disco is my favourite mini game.

>Thinking about getting into Yakuza but it's such a long game and haven't decided.
i haven't played beyond k2 yet but 0 and k2 are long because they have immense side content. k1 is short because it lacks that. they're all great games though.

Old school RuneScape
Been playing it forever and somehow it never gets old

>Thinking about getting into Yakuza but it's such a long game and haven't decided.
Gets kind tedious from part three. I played through everything till 6 and the charm kinda worn off. Same places, long exposition etc. But if you haven't played any, Zero, Kiwami 1 and 2 are great and don't feel that long. Yakuza 3 gets tough after these, since it's gameplay feels dated, but it's still fun. 4 is where things get a bit boring and 5 is probably the worse of the series, despite having the most content and some of the coolest characters. It's a cool series to get into, takes time, but is pretty comfy and enjoyable, just expect some boring parts here and there, nothing really being a filter, but it takes a certain approach.

Apex, i like to pubstomp solo in duo lobbies

Attached: 1629400946418.jpg (601x605, 43.16K)

>What have you been playing
Arkham Origins
>what do you like about it
Nothing. It just feels like shittier version of City that they shit out because Knight was taking too long. Batman sounds awful, the punches and bone breaks sound like shit, locking upgrades behind the challenge system is retarded and the game is buggy as hell. I got a crash and black screen during killer crocs fight and an infinite loading bug while trying to fast travel.

Attached: 1643486745748.jpg (326x320, 18.46K)

Yeah

Finally got around to playing Psychonauts 2. Fantastic stuff. Hoping to start on Tunic after.

SMRPG: Armageddon
Surprisingly fun with all the different spells they give you. I've been caught off-guard at least twice with a boss fight where I didn't expect one as well, and that's fun. This being said, building Mario as a Glass Cannon and nuking every boss with Geno Boost is fun in its own right. The Rosalina autism is heavy-handed but at least it doesn't get in the way of the gameplay outside of eliminating Game Overs, just TPing you outside of the room or something. Not that it matters, it's still the same Save Point ridden game, not like there's any real fear in those regards. I'd recommend it if you just want to play through SMRPG again.

Attached: 1632408491196.png (958x964, 73.75K)

I loved finally meeting Raz's family in Psychonauts 2

Rune Factory 4. Everything in it is peak comfy and I love my wife Meggy

I HAVE BEEN TAKING CONTRACTS EXCLUSIVELY AImed at killing women or brown/black people until my headset replacement gets here

it makes me feel happy inside

Attached: 1659040_20220327024517_1.png (1920x1080, 2.74M)

Psychonauts 2 is one of the few games in the past couple of years that I've really slowed down to admire and explore the environments. Even 100%'d it, it's a shame we probably won't see a sequel, if at all, in our lifetimes.

Attached: 607080_20220227210105_1.png (1920x1080, 2.21M)