Why did they break up again? They're all liberal Trudeau pole smoking nazi faggots

Why did they break up again? They're all liberal Trudeau pole smoking nazi faggots.

Attached: super_best_friends_play_by_2snacks-d84y5tz.jpg (1920x1080, 896.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z858uJxWzmQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fartgas

>canuck leftists in-fight and purity spiral
Woah no way.

Liam was never good was always a faggot and ruined the entire thing
Woolie should have also been a somtimes guest like he was in their early youtube days
Their best year was 2012 and everything after was downhill very fucking fast

Attached: 5802a7b7b58b9.jpg (640x480, 36.8K)

>nigger
>obese retarded juggalo
>insecure angry manlet
>unfunny soitard
Imagine watching this garbage

>tfw still havent found a good replacement

Oneyplays, grumps, etc. just aint the same...

They weren't even friends. They tried to force it. That was never going to last. You guys may as well be wondering why actors who play friends in movies aren't friends in real life. It's just a performance.

I know this might be hard for you to believe
But not everybody is a directionbrain whose sole value is "does their arrow point the same direction as mine?"

The only thing a leftist hates more in the world than himself is other leftists sucking up their clout.

matt and liam were violently unfunny, woolie has severe autism and plays games like an 80 year old, and pat while sometimes funny is too much of an asshole to work with.

I sure wonder.

Attached: super best friends.webm (1280x720, 1.51M)

youtube.com/watch?v=z858uJxWzmQ

Saw this in my feed. Is it seriously 25 minutes of bitching about J. K. Rowling? Has anyone listened to it? Haven't watched it nor do I really plan to.

Resident Evil 2 was their best playthrough

Attached: ppca.jpg (656x679, 30.74K)

i love when people just can't see shit like this happening from a mile away, it happened with Spike and Barley too and they were another group that fans said were "super best friends you can just tell by how they hate each other :D!"

>Spike and Barley
I'd forgotten all about those two. Good times.

I never understood the appeal of these guys. On the off-chance I clicked one of their videos they were always laughing at eachother, even if there wasn't a joke.
Maybe I'm just too autistic to find meaningless laughter contagious. But I also just didn't feel like they were actually "best friends", like they were really just drinking buddies or coworkers, but called themselves best friends for some reason.

>nigger
who?

They were all friends with Woolie. They thought just because they had a common friend they could get along.

Don't mix friend groups.

Matt and Pat were not best friends and they admitted as such multiple times, once in a very old interview and on the podcast. They became friends through the gig, but then clearly had a falling out.

Pat is a french ginger true but no need to call him a nigger bro

So people will bring up Pat being asshole and that caused Liam to leave, which made a rift grow between Matt and Pat.
But from what I heard that wasn't what caused it, it was something over money.

You do sound autistic.

Woolie is whiter than the rest of them though. Also cool it with the Any Forums buzzwords.

The libcuck leprechaun wasn't liberal enough for the twink.

Matt was pissed Pat bought a place

No it had something to do with how much each of them was being paid as part of their contracts in how they were originally drawn up in the machinima days.

Nothing has ever been confirmed so you have to rely on anonymous rumormongering that is not confirmed in the slightest

Attached: Anon Claiming to have Secondhand Gossip on the Ending of Super Best Friends.png (1885x764, 83.96K)

Pat made enough through streaming that he was able to buy a house, Matt's side content wasn't doing nearly that well

>White
>*starts fidgeting and spazing*
>"I am not White! I am not Whi- *Cough*
>"I mean I ain't white u wite boi. YO YO Nigga I'm real nigga of da streets, boi. Don't fuck with me, Cracker ass honky. I'm a real black nigga from congo jungles of Africa and the mean streets of Detroit! I'll shoot u up like a real hood ass nigga. I do crimes n sheet!"

Attached: 1429829534-00.jpg (400x304, 20.18K)

>he still seethes to this day that Xavier Woods thought he was white
Goddamn that is funny. Bro needs to stop trying to emulate American blacks. He's not one, he'll never be one, he should just be happy with who he is instead of seething that he doesn't measure up to some gay standard from retarded nogs in the US

They fell out because Matt is an insecure manchild and Pat doesn't know how not to be a raging asshole.

>God Tier:
Matt + Pat

>High Tier:
Pat + Woolie
Matt + Pat + Woolie/Liam/Both
Woolie + Liam

>Mid Tier:
Matt + Woolie
Pat + Liam

>Low Tier:
Matt + Liam

>Shit Tier
Pat Solo
Matt Solo
Woolie Solo
Liam Solo

Wasn't that Brennan Williams who thought Woolie was white?

Matt is horribly insecure, Pat doesn't know how to stop being an asshole for real or when to stop doing it as a joke, and they all wanted to lean into the joke of purposely playing shit games instead of more popular games that would expand their fanbase

Attached: 1623439923288.jpg (717x384, 66.53K)

>Dog shit doo doo ass smelly stupid an hero tier
Liam

objectively correct

I fucking hate what Twitter did to people. Pat legitimately thinks Harry Potter is the worst series ever because the writer said means things on the internet a decade later and Twitter is the only thing he interacts with now that he has a reason to never leave his house anymore.

No, Brennan knew. It's SBFC 163 ft. Austin Creed. Speaking of which, Brennan still seems like a cool dude, I see him occasionally on birdapp

Missing Matt+Woolie+Liam in god tier but correct otherwise.

>Skyniggers
Even if I never cared much for Liam, he did have some great moments

God these guys depress me so much, it's like the only purpose to their lives is to get hyped for the latest media thing and consume/react to it on camera. As much as I liked their old videos I really wish they'd just fucking grow up, all of their opinions from vidya to real world issues are bland and lazily researched

Brennan actually listened to the podcast so he knew about the gag that he was better Woolie. Meanwhile Austin:
> oh, you're of the melanin persuasion? I thought it was weird that you kept bringing up the council of black weebs, I thought you were they the token white guy they kept around

Literally everything featuring Liam is shit tier. Matt + Pat + Woolie was god tier under the right circumstances (David Cage games being the primary example). Nothing not featuring both Matt and Pat was worth watching.

I truly believed at one time that all all four of them outside of SBFP were doing better stuff before the break up. Then I watched one Super Best Friends Brawl and a Fisticuffs/Scrublords and it was just such a return to greatness.

>I thought you were they the token white guy they kept around
It wasn't worded that dick-ish but I get why Woolie would feel bad about a comment like that, turning into a black wigger was the wrong response though