Name the game

name the game

Attached: 1635141364335.jpg (640x640, 30.42K)

Fighting Games

every day of my concious being

My life.

warframe's endgame

Having a Switch

WoW’s raiding eventually turned into this

Tarkov

The only valid answer

going on a date

Will we ever reach a point where 40+ man activities are fun instead of stressful and sweaty?

League of legends ranked matches. One mistake and into the blender you go.

Rust already accomplished this 9 years ago

RuneScape
>sign up for one month to do quests
>get tons of grinding

Attached: runefeel.png (1248x1504, 70.16K)

I feel like this is the case with any MMO raiding, doesn't matter if it was WoW, XIV, or EVE, sometimes I just don't feel like getting on and playing when the group's scheduled to go.

I always have fun when I get there and start playing, but leading up to raids, I always feel like I've got to plan my whole day around it and I can't really start up anything else and play due to time constraints. Plus, in most of these cases I feel like I have to spend some time preparing (Making potions, farming gear, etc), so then I feel guilty when I'm not playing during the week and only logging on for raids. I really enjoy raiding and usually like the people I do it with, I just hate how time consuming it is.

Any life sim. Thinking about playing the sims or animal crossing is way more fun than actually playing them

Why is this a thing, because that's definitely me.

dota

Bosses should be open world and have a week long pop window so you can't just plan to go do a dungeon for the loot.

my ff14 p3s coming up in a few hours

fuck this bird

EVE sort of does that, "raids" in EVE are either incursions, which travel around the game world and spawn several different encounter types for 5, 10, 20, 40, and 80 man groups, or you need to scan down hidden dungeons and then assemble a group to do them before others find them.

I don't think it really solves the problem though, it's always an issue that I only want to get on and play when I feel like it, and sometimes I take several week breaks before I play furiously for a month. The only way to counter that is with a massive looking for group system that allows you to fill every hour of the day.

Rust is horrible to play if you don't have friends who play it or a clan

Real life

Doesn't change what I said

Any MMO Roleplay

playing elden ring
the amount of shilling on this board has psyoped me into thinking this incredibly unfun experience was supposed to be fun

No, because those were designed so you couldn't finish them and thus couldn't really play the game, unless you went full try hard nigger tier.

Most modern MMO's don't design raids like this anymore because it was a fuck awful idea.

I don't trust a company so retarded they once bricked half their customers PC's.

grinding in any rpg
or animal crossing like that other user said

there is nothing else worth playing bro. I am about to actually go outside because of the lack of good vidya

Attached: funtime.png (228x272, 104.76K)

Me

squad

Attached: squad.png (2162x1215, 3.1M)

>muh sacred patron saint of art born hundreds of years after any famous artist