Which games have the best body sliders?

Which games have the best body sliders?

Attached: 277360837_520539536167421_3185886133983840079_n_023430.jpg (1440x1800, 321.6K)

She's not even attempting to dress to flatter herself. She must have thought "well I'm built like a 40 year old grill dad better dress like one"

lol fatty probably has a pit bull and the skinny one has a high powered white husband.

Stop judging people by their appearance.

I like playing games where I can larp though

how many years until left "discovers" she's a lesbian

Its funny when you put it like that, but it is the truth. Girls that size have such low self esteem that they do that exact thought process when dressing themselves. I garuntee you she is also very lonely and depressed, and may have a standoffish attitude.

You can take a girl like this and go to the gym with her and improve her eating habits, and she will be the best girl you will ever have. It is a long process however, and if she doesn't want to improve herself then she won't, and you will have to leave her.

I judge her as a greedy mongrel with zero self control.

Why don't fat people just stop eating?

Is she asian or just the kind of fat that makes her look asian?

Attached: 1646356949673.webm (1200x1080, 2.86M)

Cute. Left would be superior for any sort of loving, long term relationship.

desu at least she's honest and trying to make the best of what she has. much better than coping and still dressing like the girl on the right and having fat rolls stacked where your mid riff should be.

That unironically is better than the landwhales going around in booty shorts and tank tops. Kys if you actually like that

saints row 1/2
Kenshi
APB if that is still alive
Black desert online has a heap of sliders( think the length of each individual fingerbone per hand but they change very little in any meaningful way.
EVE Online has a decent face sculpter.
Spore?

She could dress to flatter her physique without trying to emulate skinny women. There are entire stores like Torrid that only carry plus sized clothing designed for fats in mind. Instead she looks like an FTM that hasn't cut her hair yet

>game doesn't let you use a mechanic all the NPCs can
Weak

Both are awful and should be sent to a prison island.

Fuck these bitches, if the left lost weight slowly she'd still look good, if right got fat men would still simp over her. Meanwhile if you are a short man its fucking over. Fuck women fuck whores.

would you like to talk about video games instead?

I'm trying to bro. I want a realistic character creator

ok delete your picture as a sign of sincerity then

No that pic is a realistic representation of the vidya I'm looking for.

sorry i dont believe you
bye

Imagine willingly becoming a basic ass bitch. Nice tiddies though.

All those trashy people there will one day pretend to be ready to settle down after clocking hundred hours on Cock Game.
Also sage for not being a video game thread.

Attached: 1629517446784.jpg (512x384, 63.25K)