I am a 33 year old married father of one. And I just walked into a store and legit said "1 kirbo please"

I am a 33 year old married father of one. And I just walked into a store and legit said "1 kirbo please"

Attached: 20220327_153203~2.jpg (3024x4032, 1.99M)

Based

I'm a 28 year old married man with one kid on the way, and I just downloaded the .nsp off the internet for free to play the game at 2k resolution and 60fps

I bet the cashier laughed at you. Pathetic.

I like kirby I just wished the games were more challenging.
Like, Mario is easy too but there is a focus on movement ao it still feels good to play.
Kirby focus a bit more on action but the action is too baby easy.

So I won't be buying kirby games but I wish them success.

Wagie who handed it to me even laughed and smiled. Spreading joy with power of the kirbs I am.

Piratefags are the vegans of gaming.

Attached: 69kmby.jpg (500x671, 81.88K)

I'm also 33 and have been married since 2014 with 2 kids and i don't own a Switch and don't plan on buying one.

Based video game enjoyer.

I went in to GameStop and got mine but they gave me an opened copy and the plastic on the spine of the game case was torn and wrinkled so I went back and asked them to give me a sealed copy. Did I make a big deal out of this?

my son doesn't care for Kirby all he wants to play is Snipperclips

Any Forumseddit is unironically the only board on all of 4channel that hates piracy. Even like Any Forumsmblr and /tg/ are all pirates.

You realize that if you look decent and don't come off as socially retarded, you can joke about things without getting weird looks from people? It might be foreign to you

If you actually said, "one Kirbo please" they probably assumed you were buying it for your kid and had no idea what you were really asking for

i dont know if sharing Any Forums with married normalfags or with underaged shitters bother me more

Imagine being so poor feel need to pirate.
Gonna play this on my comfy couch on big screen son.

But hey whatever floats your boat just Glad you enjoy kirbo too

kek based

It seemed you did user

I'm a dog and I'm not supposed to be using the computer.

Attached: literally me.jpg (1920x1641, 635.13K)

If you got it for yourself, hope you'll have fun
If it's for the little one, hope he/she'll have fun

Attached: 1.jpg (800x450, 32.18K)

>33 and have been married since 2014 with 2 kids and insist on telling randoms on Any Forums that you don't own a certain games console.

I pirated too but announcing it is cringe

Am I supposed to be impressed by you having normal social interactions?

This

So much of v is artists don't understand just being normal and liking things

It's called "gutting" and gamestop is the only company that does it. Stop giving that glorified pawnshop your business and get your games literally anywhere else. Even a fucking garage sale is more dignified.

Bro we're not supposed to speak in human languages, remember?

Hope you have fun user. Kirby games use to be fun for me as well and this game looks amazing and I'm 32.

why do they do it

>Gonna play this on my comfy couch on big screen

Attached: 1636327021614.png (285x177, 58.28K)

Same except I have an hdmi that runs to my tv so I can play emulators the comfy way

>Stop giving that glorified pawnshop your business and get your games literally anywhere else

I only got the game there because I was given GameStop gift cards for christmas

>Married man with a kid buying a kid's video game
Why would he be laughed at? Did your dad not buy any video games for you since he was afraid of people laughing at him? I'm sorry user.

>2k resolution
It's called 1080p

Kids only 8 months
It's for dad

>imagine being so poor you dont throw money away for literally no reason
Okay retard

What's the point of gutting games? Why do they do it?

Paying for things you enjoy so they make more of it is logical.

And if 60 bucks is a big deal for you. Your not gonna make it boy

>poor
Why would a pay for an inferior experience when I get a better one for free? Switch can't run kirby at more than 30fps.
>Gonna play this on my comfy couch on big screen son.
Nice, me too! My 55 inch TV has a 60hz refresh rate.

Gamestop opens up factory sealed games to remove promotional codes or any other free or interesting stuff you can redeem online. It's their policy. people sya it got a lot of attention with the witcher 3 release but i remember they were doing it when i was in high school in 02 and 03. so who really knows when, probably always have.