Nintendo is fucking garbage

why cant nintendo just make a regular fucking console holy shit. it feels like the last normal console was the game cube and after that its just been nothing but garbage gimmicks that hold the games that are exclusive to it back. the wii had wiimote controls bolted onto games that didnt need it, wiiu had the fucking small pad because why not, and the switch makes all of its games run worse than my gt 1030. ive skipped bayonetta 2 and probably 3 because i refuse to buy this shit

Attached: file.png (768x512, 337.65K)

Yeah yeah yeah

Ok, I'll be that guy. What game was announced today to made you make this thread?

because power doesnt matter. otherwise the gamecube wouldnt have only sold 20m

If they amde a high powered console, itd just be another underpowered PC competing against the Xbox or PS4, and the only selling point would be nintendo games. the switch is portable and still allows people to play semi-AAA games on it along with nintendo games

Because you didn't buy a Gamecube.

Because no one would buy a Nintendo console with Xbox and playstation being already big as "normal consoles".
Remember the wiiu? That was the closest thing to a traditional console and even if it had games it failed hard

Let snoy and microsoft duke it out for the most powerful console with the most AAA nigger games.

Nintendo is just chilling making fun games and putting a smile on their customers desu

Because graphics don't matter for consoles. If you want graphics, build a PC. Nintendo knows this, they underpower their hardware to make them cheaper and add things that other consoles and PC's can't do. Honestly, a PC and a Switch are all you need for vidya.

Switch is less 'gimmick' and more 'pipedream from 20 years ago'.
A portable home console is all it is. Plug it in and use a pro controller or the sticks and the controller frame and its regular.
The fact that the technical performance disappoints you is frankly your own problem. It ultimately looks fine on tv, and counting frames or w/e on a nintendo console is just wasteful. Save that shit for ps/xbox/especially pc.

You should have bought a Wii U

>Muh gwafix

Meanwhile everybody won’t shut the fuck up about Elden Ring and it looks and runs like a late PS3 game

>no new console in sight
>unknown if it will be backwards compatible.
>reconsidering about digital purchases.

what are some games to buy on Wii U before eshop closes up? some GBA titles I've missed out on or already have if my GBA systems or DS buttons are too mashed to play the originals?

>it feels like the last normal console was the game cube
You're right. And it sold less than the PS2, Xbox. So when they did a console with power equal and even greater than the competition, no one cared. So the people are part of the problem.

Nintendo will never make another non portable console

>Because graphics don't matter for consoles
if it were just graphics then i wouldnt mind but i hear constantly about games hitting near 20 fps for the simplest of shit which is fucking nuts

this, gamers had their chance and they blew it

>why cant nintendo just make a regular fucking console holy shit. it feels like the last normal console was the game cube and after that its just been nothing but garbage gimmicks that hold the games that are exclusive to it back. the wii had wiimote controls bolted onto games that didnt need it, wiiu had the fucking small pad because why not, and the switch makes all of its games run worse than my gt 1030. ive skipped bayonetta 2 and probably 3 because i refuse to buy this shit
Nice blog.

>buy
just pirate like anyone else. it's piss easy on wiiu

It has the definitive versions of Wind waker and Twilight princess (Zelda).

Not sure when or if those games are getting ported to the switch.

we're five years into the switch and even I think Nintendo is planning on moving on to the next console. I don't recall any announcements for 2023 for Nintendo's Green titles. I don't know the terminology.

Ultimately this, but I actually liked the Wii so it was a win for me.

you already have 50 options for a normal console, why do you want another one? The only reason Nintendo is still prolific and don't release open world GAAS shit is because they aren't retarded and don't pump 7 years worth of resources into every game for a marginal graphical increase.