Everyone is crying over STR builds being bad

>everyone is crying over STR builds being bad
>hes going around one-shotting everything with his powerstance STR build

lol

Attached: 094905F4-F164-4B7A-8B85-9D1CE99BB843.jpg (1600x900, 210.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

litter.catbox.moe/lcjpn9.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>one shotting
He died to the rot bitch like 50 times. He's one shotting everything else because he's an overleveled vig whore

t. his Chad ret Paladin fren

wow asmongold sure is a god gamer huh make sure to subscribe and donate :)

He supports Ukraine, I support him now.

>plays the most brain dead unga bunga build while grinding levels offstream
>still sucks
yikes

McCuck is many things. A chad is not one.

It's because he forgot the dragonshield talisman for physical damage resistance

phew! i wasn't sure what to think until i knew his stance on Ukraine. i am glad you cleared that up for me.

>Everyone bitched about STR being bad
>I just did jump attacks with the stone hammer staggering every boss and killing them in less than 10 swings
No idea what other strengthfags are bitching about. If anything int seems pretty mediocre in terms of most spells being extremely slow and not that hard hitting

>overleveled
>for end game

Attached: images.jpg (284x178, 9.05K)

Power stancing is back in elden ring and everyone already said back before it launched that this makes it stupid like 2.

>90 STR
>Good

Attached: 101242675.png (476x357, 38.89K)

What level was he when he killed her?

I think 140

STR builds are reasonably decent against trash and fucking awful against anything that doesn't flinch.

that seems about right for end game to me

you didn't beat the game

His fight against Malenia was the most embarrassing thing I've ever seen. Do str fags really fight like that? Just sprint in, do a jump attack, then sprint away, and repeat ad infinitum.

ummm sweaty the pvp level has been decided to be 125, going over that means you didnt beat the game

That's not bad at all user. Having more stats barely helps against her aside from vigor anyway. I'm actually surprised he managed. He may not be good, but if he really beat Melania then good on him.

Attached: 1647838882775.jpg (969x1024, 92.61K)

No user it's 120. You didn't beat the game.

I did that as Dex fag because it's an easy way to kill her. Her poise is shit but she get hyper armor when she starts certain attacks which means if you try to be cute and hit more than once she will fuck you up. But she also has hilariously long recovery on every attack. Outside of waterfowl Malenia is pretty easy desu. Actually had a harder time vs Mohg.

Umm sweaty, actually anything over lvl1 and you didn't beat the game

booger wall

Who cares.
>used 1 handed axe + greatshielf against Malena
>struggled like crazy
>switched to two-handed great axe with longer range, with mimic tear, all in order to facilitate ranged stunlock and poise damage
>beat her in 2 tries
>didn't even powerstance it
>that was before Godskin Duo, Placidusax, Maliketh, Hoarah Loux, the NPC and Elden Beast, so I could have been higher level
The fight still sucks. It's mostly fine in certain places, but a few elements are so broken mechanically that it completely saps the fun away from it. I had zero feeling of satisfaction and I just wanted to be done with the game afterward. I beat the game, I speedran NG+ in 2-3 hours to see if there was anything of value (there wasn't) and I uninstalled the game.

it's actually 110, but at least you tried

Unironically the only way to fight Malenia as a str build. Once I realized that I respecced and used a faster weapon to fight properly because you might as well use a summon or whatever the fuck if you're just going to stagger the boss on every hit with jump attacks

Why does everyone hate him and call him mccuck. Just started watching recently

Why doesn't he go fight for them if he really cares? You too for that matter. Armchair support isn't support.

bald

Acshually it's 80, sorry fag. Guess you couldn't git gud.

This is the main reason people are mad about playing STR. The autismos don't get that this is an incredibly boring way to fight so they sit around being smug about this shit without realizing the reason everybody is mad.

Everything is viable, not everything is optimal. Strength generally doesn't do enough damage to justify using it over fast hitting Dex weapons.
Additionally, Dex gets decreased cast times, and decreases your chances of getting knocked off your horse. Strength gets nothing.

I don't give a fuck about your boyfriend faggot

Attached: 1439791.png (660x755, 413.66K)

Holy shit look at this fag. If you went beyond RL60 then you didn't beat the game, sorry sweaty.

you should be beating the game around lvl 110-120ish if you do almost everything. hes way over levelled, quit for a while to wait for 'how to kill' videos and trying to make himself look good by using basically guides and being like 40 levels higher than the actual content he is beating.

stinky

Wrong
litter.catbox.moe/lcjpn9.mp4

Lol imagine not playing at the meta sl60. Do you really need the extra levels to invade a bunch of weak pve losers? God git gud.

>wrong
>posts a strength build

Attached: 1647837569938.jpg (225x211, 9.97K)

No one gives a fuck what your headcanon way to enjoy a video game is

>you should be beating the game around lvl 110-120ish if you do almost everything
Are you horrible at the game or something? Do you always lose your souls? Do you never pop your physical souls in your bags? I cleared every single thing and got all the boss achievements, and I ended the game at lvl 175. And I didn't even grind, the game just gives you that many souls. I didn't even get all the mausoleums, I could have probably been lvl 176 with the extra boss souls.

That's what I'm saying. You don't need to play like a beta with a strength build by running and doing jump attacks and running away all the time. You can dance with her.

Jumping attacks + powerstancing colossal weapons is the most retarded and ugly gameplay possible. Unfortunately its the only viable way to play colossal weapons.

retard

>bleed
you did not beat the game

You have the I win shield. You could literally just block.

Shit like this belongs on

But this 7 belongs here.