DS3 VANILLA DOES NOT HAVE BETTER BOSSES THAN ELDEN RING

Fuck this garbage circlejerk Any Forums is forcing. Rykard and Radahn were better than every vanilla DS3 boss COMBINED. DS3 has very boring bosses that really dont have anything unique or interesting to them and are all flash. Mohg, Fire Giant, Radagan, tree sentinel, Margit, hell even Maliketh are all more interesting bosses
>BUT MUH DLC BOSSES OF DS3
Unfair to compare since Elden Ring has yet to release DLC. Vanilla DS3 bosses were very easy and boring. They all played the same. The only disadvantage Elden Ring has is that it has a lot of shitty mini bosses that make people here hate the game. However the main bosses are by far much better than DS3 vanilla

Attached: rykard.jpg (2878x2160, 496.97K)

ENTER

Attached: Faraam.jpg (1120x1041, 379.57K)

>very boring bosses that really dont have anything unique or interesting to them and are all flash
But you just described like 90% of ER fights as well.
They’re both shit.

Attached: 3F4F0CDD-679A-4588-ACB3-4FC0D2EA3046.jpg (498x390, 143.78K)

OP, when you perfect the boss fight in the very first game, there's nowhere to go but down.

Attached: ds adjudicator.jpg (1280x720, 146.2K)

If you ignore the presentaion, was a really boring and easy hidden boss. I would say Malenia was at least somewhat more interesting despite having weaker presentation with her fight. If you took away the dragon part, he was just like any other DS3 in the second half of the game

Attached: eldenmal.jpg (1920x1080, 596.36K)

>My dear brother...

Attached: Princes.jpg (1280x720, 114.75K)

>Fire Giant, rykard, tree sentinal, radahn, maliketh
>Not unique boss fights
Can you get this shitty opinion schizos are throwing around out of your throat? The fact that people honestly think DS3 vanilla had unique bosses when the second half of the game they were all the fucking same fight is complete fucking contrarian bias

Attached: 7.jpg (720x720, 56.13K)

>boring and easy
Not the point, even if Nameless King was kicking asses back at release day
>If you ignore the presentaion
If you ignore the presentation Rykard and Radahn are fucking dogshit

>DS3 has very boring bosses
From what I've seen people generally consider DS3 to have the best bosses, at least in the Dark Souls trilogy. Even the shitty bosses don't feel that shitty. People meme Oceiros to death, even though he looks like an unfinished, reused asset, and can one-shot you out of nowhere, and most people just walk in and body him. People also walk all over Crystal Sage, Deacons and ODK, but they still think they're kinda' cool.

That being said, Elden Ring basically redoes a bunch of DS3 boss fights but better. Whether you think that's a good or bad thing is probably subjective, but no one seriously thinks Yhorm is better than Rykard or Deacons is better than Rennala.

champion gundyr and dragonslayer armor.
yes i do love kill ing big armored dudes

Attached: 1640256342326.jpg (866x805, 77.08K)

Play Ninja Gaiden you tryhard faggot. Elden Ring is an adventure game.

THAT BOSS IS 90% JUST DOING ONE SWING AND TELEPORTING AROUND. IT IS SO FUCKING BORING

I remember this shithole actually realized how boring, linear and safe DS3 was. There was nothing interesting about that game and now people are praising that dogshit when the second half of that game had the same fucking bosses repeated until u beat the game

Attached: .....png (594x493, 488.15K)

user there are two types of people when it comes to souls.

1. People that have played the souls games in order of release and were old enough to experience at least Dark Souls on or around its release. These are the people who have DS1/BB in the top 1-2 positions on their lists. They make judgements about each game based on its predecessors because they've seen the good, bad and ugly of all of them, and are able to make a more informed and objective decisions.
While these people usually repeat things everyone knows and don't necessarily have any interesting hot takes, their opinions are usually objective based and more often than not correct.

And then, you have
2. The retards, fags, zoomers, trannies, niggers, double niggers, and everything in between, who are too young to have experienced the games in order of release. DS2 or 3 was their first game, and since it was their first introduction into Souls they latch onto it like rabid animals because they do not have the prior framework to understand what makes a souls game good or bad.
These are the people who have trouble formulating their own opinions and instead push 2/3 as the best in the series because of unidentifiable reasons, and will fight you to the death over it because it hurts their pride and gamer-ego when they're called out as newfags. They are upset over the fact they didn't get DES or DS1 and at best will go back and play a fifteen year old game and say "DUDE THIS GAME FUCKING SUCKS YOURE ALL RETARDED!!!11!"

Attached: 156198515.jpg (500x457, 32.83K)

>If you took away the dragon part, he was just like any other DS3 in the second half of the game
No, Nameless King had a very peculiar style of fighting and pace, unlike anything in vanilla DS3
Alternated more aggressive far reaching combos with charged far reaching attacks

Attached: ezgif-4-08ea060004.gif (460x259, 3.03M)

>Boss unlike anyone else taht is slow and teleports instead
>WHAT THE HECK I NEED TO ADAPT
fucking retard

Fire Giant is dogshit

>Not the point
So you admit that it was boring and easy?
>If you ignore the presentation Rykard and Radahn are fucking dogshit
2 unique bosses. One where they actually did a gimmick fight that was fun and unique. Not like the one in DS3 where there is 0 challenge and just a boring fight. Radahn was also cool because he was an actual raid boss that had multiple interesting properties about his fight. Any Forums got filtered by his pre nerf difficulty and just called him bad like the sheep you are

Attached: allso.jpg (1022x731, 68.06K)

>Fire Giant
Glorified god of war boss, horrendous camera
>rykard
Gimmick that’s been recycled for the third time, can’t even challenge yourself and fight him without the gimmick like Yhorm, who was still a pretty shitty fight
>tree sentinal
Just a dude on a horse, not new even for FromSoft, and he gets copypasted 4 times
>radahn
The definition of style over substance
>maliketh
Actually interesting phase that has hardly any health and is held back by the first phase being a refight of an early game NPC

WHY did we get no swordspears

>Radahn and Rykard are cool because of hecking epic TOGETHA cutscene and festival arena
>I-ignore presentation
Kek
Lmao learn2play

Attached: Nameless King.gif (689x512, 2.15M)

Hey look, its my wifes tit fat.

why does tiche behave like a retard vs malekith

>So you admit that it was boring and easy?
No, I said it's not a valuable metric to judge how good a boss is
>2 unique bosses
There's nothing unique about them. Rykard is YET ANOTHER shitty Stomruler boss
Radahn was built for summoning and balanced around that. It wasn't cool when DS2 did that and it's not cool here
I would give them bonus points for being unique if horse combat wasn't so bland.
If you want a unique boss try a PVP invasion boss

Attached: Church Spear.png (752x1063, 1.3M)

>Ignores my argument about what makes them unique
>just says that i like them cause of meme shit
>admits you like nameless king cause of his presentation when hes a boring fight with nothing unique to him. Just carried by presentation
>You post pixel art further proving you just care about how cool he looks
kek

Attached: as.jpg (448x270, 25.85K)

>Platinum shitter filtered by Lorian
STANDING HERE
I REALIZE
I CAN BEAT THIS GAME
SPAMMING THE ATTACK BUTTON

Roll souls fags arguing over which “big guy that swings at you” boss is better. Meanwhile no boss in Souls + ER have anything on Genichiro, Owl 1&2, or either Isshin.

Attached: ACA9826D-0513-4BD5-8835-73DA4F21892E.jpg (1279x699, 158.33K)

Sekiro has the least variety in bosses

>Rykard is YET ANOTHER shitty Stomruler boss
nice argument. He was a breathe of fresh air compared to the typical boring DS3 rollfest. A boss fight that focuses on ranged combat is interesting. The ranged combat also makes him a unique fight where you actually have to keep ur distance while using a weapon with its own unique attack properties
>Radahn was built for summoning and balanced around that
Which is why hes a unique boss. Hes a raid boss
>if horse combat wasn't so bland
Is that why DS3 rollfests are more interesting?

Attached: cand.jpg (960x958, 79.94K)