Elden Ring PvP is the worst it's ever been

Elden Ring PvP is the worst it's ever been.

Attached: 1648409816346.webm (1240x698, 2.99M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rURDwwNecnQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes. It's miserable. At low skill levels, it's a shitshow of 1-shot arts. At moderate skill, it's bloodhound and brain-dead options like Vyke, and at high level, it's Fingerprint and poise stacking for "le poke." The more you play it, the more boring it gets. It's like the opposite of a good PvP game.

literally only ds2 had good pvp

And yet somehow Any Forums is devoid of wojak pape spam

Attached: chaos is a ladder.webm (1920x1080, 3M)

Genuinely thought this was DS2 for like the first half

Nah. It was brain-dead poking and rolling around. Only Demon's was good and even then, only if players imposed grass limits.

Attached: outskilled.webm (900x506, 2.73M)

jumping down the elevator going to renalla with ruptured magick crystals is so much fun because no one ever looks up and theres no room for them to run.

>The guy at the ladder swinging that late
I bet whoever's recording this is actually lagging incredibly hard and teleporting everywhere on their screen.

>disconnected from host
>failed to connect
>disconnected from host
>failed to connect
I wouldn't know since it seems impossible to actually play online

Attached: 1647563946451.jpg (432x495, 20.47K)

based. I love summoning fags getting fucked.

i'm so bored of invading katanas and greatshields

how do i do pvp with a pirated copy?

Tell me about it.

youtu.be/rURDwwNecnQ

Based duelist greataxe user. I'm conflicted about whether or not to replace them with dual giant crusher come NG+.

you buy the game

but i already have it

I would like it more if you couldn't just get dropped all the good shit.

pirating isnt stealing, so no, you just made an exact copy, lacking the credentials.
you need to ACTUALLY steal a copy or buy it, sorry.

ok thanks

Is it me or are half the levels really hard to navigate? Like i have to wait for the host to even come down and there is no way to get to them from where you spawn

yeah the open world navigation is pretty confusing, I have no idea where to go sometimes. It's actually why I gave up on the game

the spawn points are pretty bad, often you end up at the top of a cliff with no way down to where the host is and stuff like that
the phantom fingers help a bit but sometimes they just put you back where you started every time