Lost Judgment - The Kaito Files

>came out 7 hours ago
>zero threads
fucking amerifat website
pretty fun little expansion pack though, a bit short for my liking but at least it feels different from the main game, kaito is great as a protagonist and feels fun to play too

Attached: file.png (1024x1024, 1.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

samanthalienhard.com/2020/08/yakuza-ishin-localization-only-stalled-by-over-saturation.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: damn.png (1920x1080, 1.45M)

>no pc release due to talent agency autism
i fucking hate boomers and this is my kind of game that ticks everything on me

yeah that shit with his agency is so fucking gay, hope they can somehow get it sorted out

These games are shit now, the same game every time with exposition and cutscenes every 30 seconds and predictable plot, no surprise the series went to shit the moment it was released on Xbox though, gotta cater to the braindeads I guess...

You don't say.

Attached: 1630691314742.jpg (1920x1080, 306.41K)

>zero threads
Because Kangaroo land/Japanese readers on an English website are quite a small selection of people let alone a selection of people who have LJ AND bought the season pass/DLC. It doesn't even drop for Europe for at least 12 or so more hours and 16 or so more hours for America assuming they do the story update at 10am.

You'll never play it 7 shitter.

Attached: pc port.png (747x196, 84.96K)

I can't play games like this. I can't suspend my disbelief that much. Japs pretending to be cool and badass is just a pill I can't swallow.

When is RGGS gonna announce anything new? Are they even alive?

Attached: 1555895411593.png (792x869, 1.03M)

Couldn't even do most of the side stuff in the main game because of how burnt out I am with these games. Might still grab this because I found a lot of free time recently.

weak virgin hands typed this post, bet you haven't even been in a single fight in your life

This, people don't realize there's a massive yakuza burnout for some reason.

>yakuza
isn't that the game people shitpost about on here and discord but never played it

I don’t like the judgment games as much as the yakuza games.

There was a new thing literally today and you're questioning if the studio is alive?

Attached: hell.jpg (1920x1080, 226.28K)

This, the first judgment was fine, Lost Judgment was a complete mess.

Attached: 1628038316411.jpg (750x752, 88.03K)

>movie games are ok when slant-eyed Japs with micropenises make them

>shitty DLC for lost judgment that was announced eons ago
>new thing
Must be nice to be brain damaged.

>When is RGGS gonna announce anything new?
TGS/E3 like always. If I remember right a year or two ago they had announcements at one of their random events in Spring for something (I think it might have been the Xbox ports) but those two are usually where you find them announcing something. Presumably we'd get either 8 or whatever they're doing around November/December if they do announce something.

Sega at least acknowledges it when they talked about localizing Ishin back in 2020.
samanthalienhard.com/2020/08/yakuza-ishin-localization-only-stalled-by-over-saturation.html
Obviously it's Ishin localization news so take it with a grain of salt, but still.

Where do you people even come from?

Attached: 1636702024737.gif (400x300, 22.14K)