Its just too good

Best Gameplay
Best Story
Best Music

And its greatest attribute to me, still makes retarded mgs2 video-game-essay watchers seethe.

What is not to love about Snake Eater?

Attached: mgs3.jpg (1000x1333, 155.04K)

Literally the best video game ever created.

I completely agree and I am happy to see that you are out there somewhere, carrying that opinion

Attached: D0A028F2-3039-488F-A57B-06233DADA30D.jpg (1418x644, 118.12K)

I know right?

Instantly replayable, lots of fun mechanics, the end fight that can change depending on actions earlier in the game. Its great!

The only bad part is you can only play it for the first time once

Hearing the sound of my trap capturing the Tsuchinoko must be one of the happiest moments of my life. Can't forget that day.

clunky controls and menu simulator
even 4 is better

Ah, did you capture it again at that waterfall part again lad after losing it?

I agree. I still have a PS2 with this game but I wish my laptop could emulate it. It's my favourite MGS by far

If you're good you won't need to pause so often

It literally has the worst gameplay in the "trilogy"

It's very good, but 1 is better. Makes you wonder how good 3 would have been with a quality localization too.

Of course. Little guy was just chilling there waiting for me again.

nah you're just retarded sorry mate

Attached: caesar.png (251x251, 102.1K)

No, it literally has the objectively fucking worst gameplay in the series were it not for the fact that 4 barely has any gameplay*

*Note that there are only 4 MGS games.

I recently finished it and I gotta agree, it's insane how good the ending was, the level design is also top notch

Attached: 1648412514203.jpg (4128x3096, 2.84M)

What was your favourite part? Mine is a tie between the End fight and Boss fight

Yeah those were my highlights as well, The End is such a unique fight and everything about the duel with The Boss is perfect, the one on one fight with Volgin was also pretty good

not that user
>better level design than 2
>better guard design than 2
>better melee options than 2
>better controls than 2
>better camera than 2 in subsistence
>more challenging than 2
>no stupid bug section like 2

how is snake eater on 3DS

>better level design than 2
Having better level design than corridors is not hard. Too bad that level designed is completely and utterly subverted by the gameplay mechanics

>better guard design than 2
What the fuck is better guard design? You better not be implying that the massively downgraded AI is better.

>better melee options than 2
They made one move be borderline broken. The rest is better

>better controls than 2
how? They are basically the same

>better camera than 2 in subsistence
Better camera than the dog shit in 3. Camera works fine in 2 for it's gameplay and level design. If you prefer the free camera than that's just that, your preference.

>more challenging than 2
HAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA
Now you just outed yourself as not knowing what the fuck you are talking about. 3 is literally the most casualized and piss easy game in the series. It's a fucking joke. The enemies were neutered, mechanics were neutered, Bosses are a joke, and the player was turbo buffed. Meanwhile, MGS2 on Extreme is the hardest game in the series AND the best difficulty option.

>no stupid bug section like 2
The fuck?

I wish I had the gene that Metal Gear Solid likers have that would let me enjoy these games

>No MGS1, 2, or 4 on 3DS
Missed opportunity

it's called not having ADHD

it would only be perfect if it had a PC port

Attached: 1239048594793.png (625x626, 123.23K)