Black Souls

Is it worth playing through 1 to get to 2? I heard 2 was the real masterpiece.

Attached: download (10).jpg (512x512, 103.64K)

>is it worth playing the first game to fully appreciate and understand the second game
Yes. Leaf's game is great, better than bs2 if you actually have taste

Attached: PLAYIT.png (393x355, 112.91K)

it's literally dark souls but rpg maker, stock assets and all, why do people suck off this shit so much is beyond me

if Black Souls 1 is so good, why didn't they make another one?

>better
Not really, it's decent and even does a few things better than BS2 (NPC questlines, the main hub) but overall the 2nd game is a straight up upgrade

Attached: Holy Forest[sound=https%3A%2F%2Ffiles.catbox.moe%2Fpje68a.ogg].png (640x480, 371.36K)

uh OPs image clearly says "Ack SouL" guys, I think you have the wrong thread

Yes. 1 is pretty much mandatory for enjoying 2.

They are making another one

Retard, if you skip 1 you won't understand the story unless someone is kind enough to explain it for you.

>BS1
>better
Nah, the fact that you could only rape the girls instead of killing them was retarded. At least BS2 allows me to be a bloodthirsty psychopath instead of a serial rapist.

Attached: 1647360107348.png (1115x1493, 1.12M)

>"I'm going to A-ACK"

cope, your shitty RPGMaker game is never getting a SEQUEL

Attached: there were three.gif (520x293, 2.57M)

The story is great and the main appeal, one of my favourite stories in vidya alongside stuff like 13 Sentinels, Fullmetal Daemon Muramasa and NieR
The artstyle is a hit or miss (I personally think it's great) and the gameplay is only good if you play SL1

Attached: 1648406922009.jpg (1040x780, 280.5K)

2 is better yes, but 1 is still really good. It's more crude but there are still plenty of gems in there. The biggest difference is that BS2 has "paved roads" while BS1's roads aren't paved. Like the content is there it's just a bit more crude. If that makes sense.

you will never be autistic

play red hood woods before both

But you can kill the girls in 1. At least the ones I've seen so far.

Don't listen to him, he's an avatarfagging autist.

Attached: 1648237701470.gif (112x112, 35.81K)

1 is outstanding

Controlling a party was better than just one dude and free action item use was a horrible idea

bump.

Attached: 1630341394467.gif (100x100, 90.6K)

I'm modding this character into a cute little girl when I encounter it

Anyone have an MD5 filter list for the owlfag secondary?

Is this a hentai game?

anyone else have a problem where some songs in the game do not loop? how do i fix this? i'm playing on linux so that might have something to do with it

Do I get locked out of anything if I accept Baphomet request, or can I still talk to Pinochet normally?

BS1 is better and more kino, so yeah. Regardless you need to play it anyways to understand things.

Yes, but the art is an acquired taste.
The games focus on the story and mechanics more than the h-scenes though.