Marika

Marika
>Shattered the Elden Ring, plotted the death of Godwyn with Ranni and triggered a war the destroyed the lands between
Ranni
>Murdered her half-brother Godwyn, everyone close to her dies
Malenia
>nuked a fucking continent and caused the entire thing to rot just because she couldn't win a fight without doing so, failed to protect her brother
Rannala
>lost her marbles just because her husband left her
Fia
>Her entire persona is sleeping with every warrior she sees
Melina
>exists to burn herself alive

Isn't this problematic? With just a few good exceptions like Roderika & Millicent, in Elden Ring FROMsoftware/Miyazaki/GRRM have blamed women for everything that has went wrong in the Lands Between. This is emboldening the incel mindset.

Attached: 13564535.jpg (1280x720, 55.48K)

>Irina
Murdered horribly by subhumans
>Hyetta
PC feeds her eyes without her knowing, burns her alive
>Nepheli
Player can turn her into a sex puppet

From is pretty based ngl fr fr

Woman moment

Someone has that family tree with all the sons of Marika, Godfrey and Radagon?

>Melina
I'm still mad that's all the screentime she has.

Attached: 1647309480791.jpg (1434x1300, 774.43K)

Melina is cute and her ending is beyond kino.

Attached: Maiden of Chaos.jpg (1280x720, 139.92K)

the Greater Will is not good, any actions taken against it are not an indication of "things going wrong"

it's a capricious outer god parasite that landed on earth and tricked people into thinking it was the best thing ever, whilst simultaneously fucking over large swaths of the planet's inhabitants (dragons, giants, and people made tarnished got FUCKED by the Greater Will arriving and taking over)

No, but here's the gist of it:

>Marika - Godfrey (Hoarah Loux)
Godwyn the Golden, Morgott, Mohg, Godrick's Ancestors
Marika then banishes Godfrey because reasons
>Rennala - Radagon (actually Marika wearing a red wig)
Rykard, Ranni, Radahn
Marikagon then leaves Rennala because reasons
>Marika - Radagon (actually Marika again lol)
Miquella, Malenia

There are also more unnamed demigods, many presumably of Godrick and Godwyn's lineages

Why if the world is literally completly fucked with all the souls of all the people going back to the great one, she's still alive?

I still don't know why the shitty writter made Radagon and Marika being the same person and presenting it like a huge plot twist. Also how they even made 2 childrens if they're the same person.

Is Radagon not a seperate entity to Marika? I know at the end they're the same but I thought that before she married Radagon they were seperate

Hyetta was never a "real" person. It's another frenzy demon like Shabriri that took over Irina's body.

source on that?

Its infuriating

>same hair
>same outfit
>same appearance
>same voice
they are either the same person or identical twins

>"Listen, the Fingers speak. "The Greater Will has long renounced the demigods. Tarnished, show no mercy. Have their heads. Take all they have left." ...Indeed. But remember one thing. The demigods are each and all the direct offspring of Queen Marika. Godrick the Grafted was but a distant relation... The runt of the litter, his divine blood sorely diluted".

Take the notion of 'stepchildren' as you will, but I truly believe Marika and Radagon were always fundamentally the same. Whether one arose through the fire-giants curse is another story.

Motherfucker, its a God. They don't obey any conventional rules. Even Ranni breaks those rules by discarding her body to be in a doll.

It's not totally clear right now and I'm not sure if it'll be objectively clear before we get DLC content. What we do know for sure is that they're absolutely a shared being in some form (the statue puzzle makes that clear), be it literally the same person like says , or maybe they're two separate beings but share the same soul or something like that.

Either way, Malenia & Miquella are basically the offspring of incest or self fucking

Attached: 78786468765.jpg (1280x720, 108.98K)

You can encounter Hyetta before Irina dies and still do her quest

Yeah but what's the gigantic plot twist of it? Why put it in a secret on a questline?

Probably just hyper advanced Albaurnarics that don't lose their legs.

>Melina
Melina is DLC content
Vyke is the guy on the cover of the game and the Tarnished on the path of becoming the Elden Lord before /ourguy/
Melina was his ACTUAL finger maiden, but he couldn't sacrifice her so he decided to take the Flame of Frenzy.
DLC will (hopefully) expand on them both

Attached: Elden Ring.jpg (1200x674, 611.95K)

Adding to this
Vyke (forma de Chaos) will be Elden Ring's Artorias/Ludwig
Feel free to screencap

Attached: Elden Ring madness.png (714x531, 998.84K)

It's not really a twist that's meant to shock the player on an emotional level, more that it's an explanation for why the Erdtree and Marika are blocking the players path when they should be aiding them it provides a bit of context as to why the world is so bad since the chief diety is essentially at war with itself so that the supposed rules of succession aren't being followed as they should be.

At least that's my take

>This is emboldening the incel mindset
It's what the game is about.
>maidenless
>touch grace
>best ending is running away with a doll

>Liar ahead
Fuck off.

>Vyke
>guy hyped up as the cover guy

>one random invasion where he runs up to me and dies in 3 seconds
>one evergaol fight where he runs up to me and dies in 3 seconds

I mean, they could've at least made this guy a proper boss fight on the level of commandier Nial or something.

Or at least give him a boss fight like Gideon Ofnir's

>>Her entire persona is sleeping with every warrior she sees
Based

Attached: FOxcHItUcAAem94.jpg (1116x1579, 599.87K)