Video Game Adaptation when?

Video Game Adaptation when?

Attached: the-batman-julista-2021-1.jpg (1012x1500, 1.74M)

i hope i get to make batman and the riddler kiss

Why do you need a video game for every shit movie? Nothing happened except whytepeepl bad and gimp man in jail.

What are hes tags on booru?
>Inb4 he exclusively visits sad panda

Attached: a0689e5a-ec22-44a4-a0f9-6217b8c8fe0b.jpg (1200x800, 104.46K)

>whytepeepl bad

The main hero is literally a white guy

Telltale Batman seems something close to it.

>You can't taste racism

>Everyone but Gordon and the Mayor chick are wypipo
Was he white or black or mulatto?

Attached: l-intro-1646240252.jpg (1600x898, 573.27K)

It's called Batman Arkham, retard

Doesn't matter. It's still in the script.
Catwoman tells batman that privileged white people are the problem. Doesn't matter that she instantly kisses a rich white man. She still said it. All you guys see is punch pow bap bop batman! But I can still hear that stupid bitch complaining about "white privilege".

First Beyond

>Catwoman tells batman that privileged white people are the problem. Doesn't matter that she instantly kisses a rich white man.
So Any Forums is cringe and Any Forums is based as usual.
THE BATMAN blesses the rains down in Afri... Gotham City.

Attached: 1588701710833.png (1080x1324, 801.58K)

you are not an actual grounded vigilante in a normal city like in the movie

> All you guys see is punch pow bap bop batman! But I can still hear that stupid bitch complaining about "white privilege".
man you guys are really obsessed, holy shit

watch dogs and spiderman ps4 come pretty close if you wanna be a vigilante in a normal city

he's hurting, just let him get it all out

Just play the Arkham games, they are better.

Batman: Year One and The Long Halloween, which this movie is a hybrid od, are boring as fuck and I'm tired of pretending they're not.

So Any Forums is telling me, he is based on on Qanon and pepe the trump meme frog and the capital hills were the mayor hill event.

Attached: riddler_full.jpg (450x600, 36.69K)

>evil white gang members with joker face-paint try to force innocent black youth whose face is left half unpainted to make sure you know that he's black to hit an asian man but he won't do it because he a good boy
>uh, listen batman, white people are power + privilege and therefore fuck whitey (please fuck me whitey)
>Any Forums shows up to kill the powerful black woman mayor because they're seething incels and she's good and pure and just and stands up for the little people
But the real problem is that the few times I found myself starting to enjoy a scene I realized that I could be watching The Dark Knight and having a better time.
4/10 Glad I watched a camrip instead of paying for a ticket and have no interest in watching again.

they were all black you fucking quadro nigger

Attached: the-batman (1).webm (640x268, 1.43M)

Not even them. But you're just wrong

Attached: batman.jpg (780x438, 73.71K)

>Any Forums tells me that a game is bad
>The game is good
>Any Forums tells me that a movie is bad
>The movie is good
Every single time. Best Batman movie since the Dark Knight. Funnily enough it also felt like a Lethal Weapon movie.

Slavs are niggers but wrong color.

Attached: __________400x400.jpg (400x400, 33.55K)

what is this weak ass wanna be batman?

more than 3 hits to put a common weak ass bad guy down....kek

nice job kek