Even if you hate the finished product you have to admit this trailer was nothing but kino

Even if you hate the finished product you have to admit this trailer was nothing but kino

youtube.com/watch?v=zw47_q9wbBE

Attached: botwtrailer.jpg (1280x720, 105.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/riNqgXqGPmc
youtube.com/watch?v=bPOIlHxvJeI
youtube.com/watch?v=rzhw_jxWJoU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I think you are now ready
>Read to hear the truth
>About 100 years ago...
Kino.

Attached: sample_88258db840fd8522caf4e8efcbc9bed7.jpg (850x845, 183.98K)

Yeah that's probably the best trailer of all time. Too bad the game is so amazing they may never make a better one in the series

My only complaints with the game are as follows:

>No fishing. Literally grabbing fish doesnt count.
>No caves
>No real dungeons
>No reasonable method to repair gear

Other than that, game was pretty great despite my habit of shitposting about it.

Lmao Tendies really have low standards

I'm not a tendy though. I emulated the game. Stay mad user

Kino trailer for a kino game

Attached: Link3.jpg (640x887, 98.09K)

i can't wait to explore skyislands..
give us a release date already you fucks

superior:

youtu.be/riNqgXqGPmc

kino le kino bino

>you aren't allowed to think the game is just okay
>anything less than fellatiating nintendo for garry's mod zelda is hating the game
why are tendies like this

No one in the thread besides yourself is insisting this.

Man, fishing would be so amazing. Or bug catching with a net. The game needs these sorts of downtime activities. But to me the worst part was the absence of underwater exploration, especially when one of the devs is a big cave diving aficionado. It's one of those games where you can tell they left a lot of stuff on the cutting room floor, but it's still mind boggling how polished the whole experience feels.

As for repairing gear, I think people make a bigger deal of it than it actually is. But as for dungeons, I'm certain that at the very least they will be addressing this in the sequel. Exciting times. I really look forward to seeing what they will do.

Keep fucking seething kid its been 5 years kek

Yeah my complaints are minor, but I'm a sucker for things like fishing so would have really appreciated it

What?

I remember that feeling when I was about an hour into the game, still fully engaged by the open world exploration, and I was just plodding along looking at all the destruction around me, and I thought back to the trailer with the robots running over the city, zelda crying about how it was all her fault and what not, then I look over and see calamity ganon floating around the castle again and this time think its a bit odd that's he's already out and I started getting this sinking suspicion that all the scenes we saw in that trailer already happened and we'd only see them in flashbacks.

Attached: 1590748671567.jpg (302x225, 8.69K)

The trailer had a better soundtrack than the entire game

>botw2 will never be on wiiU
it hurts pirating it on pc when i have actual hardware

Me too. Especially when they're such a series staple. I was surprised by the inclusion of snowboarding in such an organic fashion, though they sacrificed some of the "arcadeyness" in the process. But yeah, I really want fishing to be back or playing an instrument. I don't think this is on their priority list, though.

>see invasion of Guardians with the town on fire and scenes of Zelda and Link running away
>it's all flashback shit in the actual game
Fuck you Nintendo

The trailer song was great, but BotW also has a really stellar soundtrack.

When is the sequel coming out?

>BotW also has a really stellar soundtrack
There isn't a single memorable track besides maybe's Kass's tune, and that's very short

>english version
The trailer on the direct was in Japanese, the English version came out hours later after everyone already watched it.
youtube.com/watch?v=bPOIlHxvJeI

They need to go back to using the Conan soundtrack for these.
youtube.com/watch?v=rzhw_jxWJoU

I hate the finished product.

Actually there's quite a few, Hyrule Castle is a standout example and the songs that play when you're doing the event to enter the Divine Beasts are also pretty stellar.
Breath of the Wild is also the first 3D Zelda with some good battle music for once.
You can say the frequency at which memorable tracks play isn't great but it does have a lot of fantastic tracks regardless.

I don't though
AND the trailer was kino

Korok Forest is amazing, and also the rearrangement of Dragon Roost Island. The Hateno village theme was great, the stable themes were immediately iconic with a nice nod to Lon Lon Ranch. The music playing while galloping is a genius composition. All the songs that play during the Divine Beast invasion set pieces are amazing, particularly Vah Naboris and Vah Rutah, as were the "dungeon" themes playing. Hyrule Castle was positively amazing also. And I could go on.

People who say that BotW had bad music don't know what they're talking about.

Huh? Direct isn't broadcast simultaneously in the same language, the English one got the English trailer.

>There isn't a single memorable track besides maybe's Kass's tune
What is Tarrey Town, Lost Woods, and Master Kogha's Fight? And those are just the obvious ones.