Link the fire or a new age of dark?

What do you think was the less shittier option

Attached: 90333508_1291152167738636_7726218275092168704_n.jpg (715x470, 32.01K)

age of fire, at least in age of fire you get to maybe live on in spirit as the soul of cinder of your own choice. The face that the age of dark eventually ends means the chosen undead must have eventually been beaten or else no one could rekindle the first flame

age of dark.

age of dark, fuck the gods

If you are Human: age of dark.
If you are Gwyn or any other Giant then you link the fire because otherwise the Humans would take over, Humans are just too powerful and will eventually take over anyway.

Isn't the age of dark going to come whether you link it or not? Why postpone the inevitable?

I think I prefer linking the fire for DS1

linking the fire led to DS3 so that one is shittier

Age of dark. The gods have lost and are coping as corpses, having stagnated the world in the process because of their lingering attachment.

Age of Sneed

kek

By that logic you might as well kill yourself now. Having time is value in itself.

If I have a fun time playing a character, I'll take the age of dark ending. If I get pissed off I'll link the fire.

dark souls 3's plot was written at the last minute, you really shouldn't let it have any bearing on your view of the original game

duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude the age of dark is gonna be great trust me man it's the natural course of history and everything

Attached: 1632836612495.png (1200x1250, 972.38K)

Gwyn linking the fire repeatedly also led to Lordran being all fucked up, so that one is shittier

>Age of Dark=The Abyss
"No!"

Aren't humans the way they are because they were born and live in the Age of Fire? The affects of raw, pure Dark or Humanity on normal humans are almost always harmful. The Age of Dark is supposed to be the time of humans and humanity, but I don't think they would even remotely resemble their former selves.

Attached: 1587172213533.jpg (564x800, 44.06K)

Age of empires of course.

age of dark. humanity had its turn.

not playing darkcringe games, that's what.

Age of Dark beacuse it was the natural progression of the world. Things are as fucked up as they are becuase Gwyn clinged to his power instead of letting the humans advance