The video of him showing how to 100% legally how to dump roms from the switch to another console you own drops this week

>the video of him showing how to 100% legally how to dump roms from the switch to another console you own drops this week
Do you think the Disney of videogames will respond?

Attached: Linus chud tips.jpg (2380x1204, 330.96K)

Fair use of a product you own. Nintendo will be a fool to takedown/sue.

this is such a low effort shill, at least change your wording a little

Linus is an absolute Chad. Seeing so many incels rage at him in jealousy makes it all even better.

100% legally dumping a Switch game required owning both a Switch and a game, he's literally making a video explaining how to give Nintendo more money lmao

Remember when he was asshurt about people using ad blockers and said it was robbing him of money lol.

or that time he said people should racemix because half breeds are healthier which isnt true at all.

i guess they're only healthier in the sense that a bit of dilution is good. sometimes.

how often should people racemix?
once every three generations?

>Will jewtendo ever try to make less money?

I don't care about whatever weird sexual stuff he's into. I just mean he's a hypocrite when he was complaining about adblockers but now promoting roms.

holy shit it drops this week! that's less than 7 days? until the video DROPS
i'm going to get all my nintendo(tm) switch(tm) games ready to dump LEGALLY! holy frick i can't wait

>Do you think the Disney of videogames will respond?
God I hope. Any kind of ill will buildup towards Nintendo makes me hard.

Fuck Nintendo. Their games are fantastic, especially on PC since they are free and 4K/60, but their business practices make me angry.

Not at all. I'm tired of seeing racemixed people.

Honestly, unless your family was fucking each other, you probably don't need to

>Peoples opinions cant change over time
Thats cool user, when you have sex someday you’ll randomly flip from hating women to loving women for some period of time like all incels do

I hope they claim his video and he sues them and we get to see the hilarity of that court case.

aren't most people mixed to a degree?

just take down the mirrors in your house bro.

Reminder that Trump lost, Ukraine Lost, and you will always be a loser living with your parents

im unironically planning a nintendo party in honor of this event where me and all my friends are gonna spend tens of thousands of dollars on nintendo products and then donate them to charity

Jewish hands typed this post.

Only americans.
Less than 5% of them are actually white.

what about europeans?
or africans?
or asians?
mongols did fuck with a lot of people

He was complaining about the ad blockers only a month ago lol

>doesnt have a double chin to hide
>grows beard
>looks like a washed up esports player rather than a man
Lol

Whats with the very gay looking 90s ear rings?

user, he grew up in the 90s

I know but those ear rings are very out of fashion now.