Unpopular opinion:I liked Beyond Two Souls more than Detroit and Heavy Rain

Unpopular opinion:I liked Beyond Two Souls more than Detroit and Heavy Rain

Attached: 20220327155420_1.jpg (2560x1440, 508.75K)

I never beat Indigo Prophecy because my disc was scratched

I uninstalled Indigo Prophecy at that scene in the park where the kids falls into the frozen water.

Why though? Genuinely curious.

I wonder how David Cage feels about Elliot.

Maybe I could have tolerated it if they had picked anyone but Ellen Page
Her acting is awful

Despite the time skips, it felt like it had a more focused story. Plus there was some parts that were actually pretty cool. Ellen Page was cute

I think I've played all the Cage games and Indigo Prophecy was least favorite one.

He doesn't care anymore since the scans are already in his library

Beyond Two Souls was good up until you join the army and it's this retarded shit about you fighting people in Africa and all the drama about being used as a war weapon. That entire plot was disconnected from the actual final threat of the story.
David Chastity Cage always does this. Have an interesting set up, have interesting bits where you walk around and make choices, then it just descends into pure over the top action because gaymers will get bored.

The most interesting parts of the game were the ones where you are just a kid or when you are homeless and need to figure out how you'll survive the night.

why did she become mentally ill all of a sudden? or was she always crazy? maybe she was molested by some hollywood producer and that drove her to go apeshit?

Yeah

Why? You don't even need to do the QTEs in Beyond Two Souls because even if you fail the QTE, you still win because Jodie can't die.

It's always the jews that makes them go crazy.

Attached: Stein'd.png (1238x1206, 1.04M)

Popular opinion: they're all irredeemably shit so who cares

grow up

i mean he's not exactly wrong. cage is literally kojima just much worse

I never beat fahrenheit because i couldnt leave the bathroon. Though i was like 10 at the time

its got to be pretty damaging to see yourself put up on this pedestal of beauty and fascination and then have to think 'that figure of adoration gets hatefucked by a slimy jew ogre and sucks greasy goblin dick', like there has to be some form of imposter syndrome that happens eventually. they try to build themselves up so much but none of them can ever get by without being molested and raped by gross jews. imagine a room full of them trying to have a serious conversation, the intrusive thoughts, seriously just think about it. hollywood needs to burn and women need to be kept home lol

they're all the same thing really

Popular opinion: David Cage is a fucking hack.

It is a horrible game with a bad vibe but I can see how someone might think it was ok if they had never seen or heard of any of the movies that the scenes are from so they thought that the game was creative.