"No matter how far apart, we're still friends!"

>"No matter how far apart, we're still friends!"

Attached: 1648356160570.png (540x540, 484.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nAHC7wE7SUU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Isn't Kanji's hairline at like the middle of his head as a teen? How did he unfuck that?

why is there one more person?

>all your school friends are now turbo normalfags that started growing distant from you and now barely talk to you anymore

Attached: sip.png (512x548, 180.53K)

God I wish I had friends

one of them gave birth

Soul incarnate

finasteride

What does having friends feel like?

>"people" actually like this garbage wish fulfilment
What zero pussy does to a mf

Forced tsundere romantic interest for the MC added in the enhanced re-release of the game.

I hate irl friendship so much. All those promises we said are lies. Everyone just cares about themselves and forget about you.

Teddie grew up?

youtube.com/watch?v=nAHC7wE7SUU

Attached: OIP.4yQMGcbBf1mDVvxl1s2wmAHaLp.jpg (474x745, 56.62K)

>End up sitting next to old school friend while waiting for the dentist
>He's fatter, smells bad, wearing a pony shirt, and looks like he gave up
>Asks if he can stay at my place for a few days

Why's japanese default escapist fantasy in life to just be a normie and live happily ever after. You see it in real life too with celebs marrying and retiring and disappearing.

Why would they talk to a tranimefag like you lmao

Attached: 1648364437562.jpg (1500x1600, 965.15K)

I stopped talking to all my friends because they're better off without me

Collectivist culture and a general feeling that normal is good. They're right by the way, the only things Japan gets wrong are their business conduct (companies act insane because dementia-ridden out-of-touch old fucks make decisions that are way outside of their expertise) and business work culture (most of their non-office work culture is actually okay). The whole declining birth rate and 40 year old virgins thing is turbo based, women are not important.

You are retarded if you think it works like that.

you are retarded if you think it works*

Lmao

As expected the thread is full of a bunch of fags reminiscing about all the friends that have grown distant from them. Gee I wonder why? Hmmm! Maybe YOU are actually a toxic incel faggot that was a chore to be around? Lol no, they're just "normies". Yeah, that's it. Hahahahahhahahahahahhahhahahahahhahahhah

You losers. Unlike you I still have my school friends as we were all bros and showed eachother mutual respect. I also marired my highschool sweetheart and have been dumping loads up her ass since she was barely 16. Enjoy beong losers while we laugh at you. Fags

Golden sucks and so does Chie's "new" voice.
"B-buh le OLD LADYYYY!"
If you parrot this you have no idea what a tomboy really is, you fucker, child fucker, (In Jame's Rolfe's "AVGN" voice) SHUUUUUUT UUUUUUP!!!

Play the PS2 original or go get fingered by your landlord and/or dad, bitch.

Attached: 1592079263688.png (446x460, 112.36K)

>your race dying out is turbo based
Lmao what a retarded cuck.

All humanity and subhumanity should burn