Untitled

Attached: 1648306020491.png (845x415, 17.25K)

special aura
you KNOW that guy has some bullshit gamebreaking gimmick

all 3 of them had their foreskins yanked off as babies. think about that for a moment. really let it sink in.

Roll and go into the world of last game you've played.
How will you do?
The Citadel.

Attached: 1648362768350.png (844x414, 61.64K)

Why do gamers love playing as mary sues so much?

Attached: 1633206512547.png (1121x415, 20.79K)

most of them dont even have foreskins. theyd do anything and everything to be a non-broken, non-mutilated human. they can never become that irl, so they resort to fantasy. circumcision really destroys a male, both physically and mentally. its equal parts disturbing and fascinating to witness

rent free

Attached: Tits.png (941x415, 18.6K)

None of this has to do with my post. Never respond to me again.

big sword niggas be all like WHACK WHACK WHACK

choose your character

Attached: 1526139389846.jpg (1936x4556, 1.82M)

me responding or not responding wont bring back your foreskin, bucko.

The wild west

ONE SHOT JOHNNY

Attached: 1648362768350.jpg (845x415, 93.37K)

Stop being so America-centric

aurachad
regular dude thrust into heroism is kino

Attached: file.png (683x384, 418.09K)

but don't Americans have the highest sex rates and tourism sex rates impregnating women from other countries? If anything loss of foreskin makes you more of a brute which females seem to love because fuck women

white male

Completely ordinary dude(never female) that has the superhuman ability to be controlled by an impartial omnipotent, omniscient deity.
That's (You)!

BIG SWORD
BIG SWORD

Attached: Clapo=1.gif (128x128, 8.4K)

the trauma endured during circumcision causes the newborn to revert and rely on its most primal state. a 2 day old baby has no other point of reference, no way to communicate, and no way to even understand what is going on in the world around it. it can only understand the immense agony and terror as its tortured. a 2004 study in australia and a 2012 study in canada both found that brain patterns in newborns enduring circumcision never returned to normal levels, even several months after the procedure. the child remained in a state of alert. i believe, as a result of all this, that most circumcised men become much more easily influenced by their primal self, which manifests as either extreme meekness or aggression. this is why so many americans are either in-your-face angry or incels who are frightened to make a phone call. the trauma from circumcision ruins them.

wtf how do i uncircumsize myself

>fun thread is immediately derailed by someone talking about foreskin
what is WRONG with you niggas??? cant you just stay on topic