Sellen

Sellen

Attached: 20220317_020731.jpg (1784x2720, 2.88M)

FEET

So does she have one of the portraits hanging up or is that just the Frat she belongs to? It seems to be a pretty unpopular frat.

Sellen

Attached: qdwtwcjc8yk81.png (2560x1440, 3.02M)

I didn't bother finishing her quest. I hear she turns into one of those weird face balls. What an idiot.

by some pictures people manage to get from under her helmet, she is by a fucking level of magnitude the best looking woman in elden ring

What are you, Sellen?

Attached: Merchant_re4-1.jpg (679x1024, 70.61K)

Ye

Attached: 1648180550741.webm (372x900, 2.02M)

Why is everyone in this game so retarded

>I turned myself into a ball, apprentice! I'm ball Sellen!

>tfw ywn mind melt with her and live in a constant state of ecstasy and euphoria within each others mind
Why even live

Rannibros get sex on the moon.
Every other waifufag gets nothing. Nothing.

Can't even fuck Hyetta's eye sockets lol

Attached: 21cec2d4d6880c5b982e7c4957860dd1.jpg (1346x1384, 1.01M)

Nice head canon. Your doll wife took their dirty wolf knot and left you sloppy seconds

Attached: 20220327_021815.jpg (1240x1754, 1.29M)

mummy sex sex seeeeeex cum buttsex

Attached: 1609593196617.png (843x759, 764.67K)

Hello my student what would you like to learn today?

Attached: 1647052393838.jpg (2560x1440, 3.83M)

Are they actually stone helmets

smellen

How soft your skin is ms sellen
Yea
Probably has the best, damp mossy smell around her from being in that dinky crevice for so long

i hate these statue masks. specially the bearded guys

can i learn about how babies are made today ms.sellen?

Attached: 1648331848847.gif (500x385, 169.87K)

damn how do u adjust the sliders to get stuff to look good i copied one kf youtjbe because the base models are atrocious

Smug Sellen

She's literally a doll, you dumb fuck

Millicent is the sweetest

You are only getting stiff handjob. I bet Diallos would make you cum more even if you are not gay.

>of course my apprentice
>shut the door and blow iutthe candles and let the knowledge of the syars light the path as i show you the first step by removing the robes. Follow my example now

Such a stupid end to her questline. What's the point of pretending that things might possibly change or giving your character any agency in this world beyond removing fogwalls?

>written by George R.R Martin
Really activates the almonds doesnt it

fuck you Miyazaki

She's dead.

Doubtful, considering it's the same story they've been using since Miyazaki ripped out everything that made Demon Souls good.

Why is everyone in the academy barefoot

Not even Georgey boy himself thinks he's contributed much to Elden Ring.

She is just sleeping

Connection to the erf, dumbass.

NPC Quests in this game are so shit except Ranni and Millicent.

old D&D rule of thumb was the less armor you had, or the less weight you had on your character the more your character would be able to focus on performing magic;same for clerics in D&D. they're tech "powerful" sorcerers who focus primarily on magic. their stats went soley into int, and mind.

Feet is the kink for the thinking man and woman. Hell even in the boss cutscene for the academy the girls try to nip at your toes

I really hate the aesthetic of mages in this game. The whole Gltinstone thing. Those dumb helms. The face balls.

I want this face for my character now