Guilty Gear Strive

IT'S OUT
youtube.com/watch?v=vUZ0qcLN4Do

Attached: 1618692769981.jpg (1920x1080, 265.86K)

Dead game, dead genre

GG music has been going down the shitter since Xrd

My wife Testament.

Attached: 1647931970344~2.png (584x536, 386.42K)

My boyfriend testament!

I already claimed him. Get, GET.

>Like a Weed, Naturally, As a Matter of Course
i have questions

I like the song, but I'm confused. Is the song talking about Testament and his views on Dizzy or something more abstract?

Is this supposed to be a Slash reference?

Attached: 412804.jpg (1466x1976, 636.08K)

Probably

>Hating Drift
>Hating Kiss of Death
Definitely.

I can't even bear to listen to this garbo all the way through. What an annoying vocalist.

Attached: 1647750831641.jpg (512x512, 34.4K)

>Dude weed lmao XD
Testament theme in XX was better.

Strive OST is always so close to being good. Like 70% of a song can be a banger and then the rest is just awful garbage.

That's when you win the round.

the "I'm just gonna say random shit that isn't even in time to the music" style of singing sure ain't my thing but the instruments are putting this in solid B+ territory which means it's stuck down there with Sol's and Leo's but at least it's not May or Jack-o tier

It's a travesty of a fixed idea.

There was a clear change but that had some pretty good ones like Magnolia eclair. Strive ost just simply sucks.

Attached: 1634051251069.jpg (677x572, 179.33K)

i just want the instrumental versions, the vocals are shit while playing and i kinda dont like any of the lyrics aside from iron clad faith and subhuman self. Fucking Daiske vision

modders? get to fucking work, i want some tit mods NOW.

I think it sounds good, and I love the chorus, especially how it changes throughout the song. Though I still prefer A Fixed Idea and Push a Bush, but I consider these two to be in the top 5 best GG songs of all time with Push a Bush actually being my favorite song in the entire series, so that's kind of a high bar to clear. All in all one of the best songs in Strive, it's already stuck in my head.
Complete shit taste. Bloodstained Lineage in XX is awful even compared to the X version, a droning string of instruments with no rhyme or melody to them. A travesty when you compare it to his other themes. Easily the worst song in the game and of the worst songs in the entire series, with the only other one that I consider to be worse being The Tuner. His Strive theme is a million times better.

You cant put tits on a male character, dumbass.

anons how do i get kire inputs to come out it works on keyboard but not on stick

never reply to me again

Attached: femchaos.jpg (1692x1079, 265.66K)

So sad how they ruined my character with troon shit

oh no they turned the femboy into the femboy, what a tragedy

>'He' in lyrics
>'She' in lyrics
>No 'They' in lyrics

Attached: 1460389459520.png (563x713, 314.64K)