The two enemies of Any Forums

Snoys or Fromsnoys. Which is the bigger, most piece of shit cancer obnoxious fanbase and company to this board and video games in general?

Attached: 1647629688348.jpg (1753x1102, 74.77K)

>Fromsnoys
At least come up with something that makes sense.

Schizosissies who post the same threads every hour every day.

Tendie hands typed this.

They're Fromsnoys because they have the same habits as snoys to worship movie games, obnoxious shill spamming, and spreading bullshit about BoTW/Switch. Not to mention Bloodborne and others being a snoy exclusive

Nintendies, like you.

At this point, it's Sony because they excuse away the obvious woke cancer that's destroying their brand.

Thanks for fucking proving the fucking thread, snoys. This is why youre the msot fuchkging delised filth on rhsi vaord

Thank you for outing yourself as a seething tendie. Last (you).

Except Nintendo is the most loyalized and beloved fanbase on this board and it revolves around our culture. Meanwhile you snoys are hated to no end and it's no wonder why.

XD TENDIE EPIC!!!TENID TENDIE ENTEID TENIDE TENIDE!!!!!!! HAVE MY UPVOTE MY FELLOW PAID SNOY SHILL!!!!! XDD GAMEPLAY BAD BING BING AMIRITE!!!@ MOVIES GOOD YESS I FUCKING LOVE 20 MINUTE CUTSCENES I LOVE FROMSOFTWARE YESSSS NINTEND BTFO TENDIE TENDIE!!! THIS TIME FOR SURE XDDXD TENDIE

sorry you BOTW is worse than a free gacha game

Why not both?

Annnd here are the snoys just proving the thread

snoys have gameplay and movie, tendies have neither looooool

>Tendies literally cannot keep the front up after getting called out even once
Holy kek

Elden Ring mind broke tendies so hard it’s unreal
ER isn’t even a sony game, it’s just not on underpowered bing bing hardware, that’s how you know where the seething is coming from.

From software genuinely has the single most fucking cancerous fanbase in video games post like 2012.
Dark souls/elden ring is literally the next call of duty. Screen cap this post, there will be a new game every year or two and every single time it will somehow be more of a rehash and these absolute redditlords will suck Miyazaki's balls for it because he made a game that makes them believe they are validated as some epic gamer if they could watch the end credits.
The worst part about it is that it isn't even fucking hard once you realize the how to play.

What is wrong with Sony exactly?

Attached: playstationexclusive.webm (640x360, 2.82M)

>nintentroons spam their retarded shit for months
>.....

>an actual good game comes out
>REEEEEEEEEEEEE MUH MARIO IF HE REAL THREADS DON'T GET ENOUGH (YOU)S
Why are they like this?

>>an actual good game
lmao
noko

>Nintenduh shit
>good
lol
lmao even

Cool schizophrenia post

>>Nintenduh shit
Who are you quoting?

Your whore mum when she is sucking miyamoto's dick

There are no chinks here, sorry.

Xbros barely exist here and pfats barely participate in these threads. Tendies have a beef with snoys in this board. It's obvious who made the thread.

>and spreading bullshit about BoTW/Switch.
Tendie not even trying to be subtle LMAO