Fuck everybody on this shitlicking board!

Fuck everybody for convincing me to get Elden Ring. My girlfriend literally almost broke up with me because I've been playing it since 8am and she wanted to go to dinner. I had to decline because I was in the middle of finally killing the tree sentinel. I got the silent treatment for the past 4 hours.
I promised her I'd go out tomorrow but that means I'll hardly be able to play it.

Attached: 1648174868263m.jpg (842x1024, 80.42K)

Dumb dyke.

No we're both heterosexual. Kill yourself.

Based but youre kinda gay for letting a female dictate your life

you can both play video games and not be a retard you know

N

You neither are that addicted since you're posting here, and you do not have a gf since you're posting here.

I was in the middle of killing the tree sentinel and she kept harassing me that we'd be late. She eventually screamed and stomped her way to the room. You can't pause or stop in this game. She didn't talk to me for hours

so download the pause mod if you have no self control faggot larper

I'm charging my controller

you deserve it, play the game when you have time to play the game

>he listened to all the formdrones
op is NGMI!

Holy shit you people are dense on here. I'm obviously on console.

I assumed you were on PC because all console have a pause feature built-in, but turns out you're just retarded and didn't think to use the system-wide pause.

>I'm obviously on console.

That's why you can't play with the controller on usb?

How do I do that?

She doesn't but nice try

press xbox/ps button retard

Just pause it retard

If she broke up with you because of a single mistake on your part it was probably not going to last long anyway.

>black father
i don't believe you

Just giving you a heads up. I'm gonna start dating her. We are still cool right?

>she doesn't
is that why you're crying about her dictating your life online?
she's fucking other men

Niggas like Elden Ring??

obviously shopped over another game, probably NBA2ksomethingorother

So take a fucking break and do the RL thing you absolute retard. The game will still be there the next day. I still haven't played ER because I haven't finished DaS3.

Attached: 1621552850932.png (1080x1079, 1.48M)

>I had to decline because I was in the middle of finally killing the asylum demon

Attached: 1647777055836.jpg (437x434, 37K)

Are you guys retarded? All you do in hospitals is wait and if they are having a baby that is gonna be all day long or even multiple days.

Grow some balls, tell your GF the truth. She's less interesting than a japanese open world video game.

>has a gf
you didnt beat the game

I hate normalfags so much it's unreal.

Attached: 1520052620349.png (407x416, 10.16K)

It doesn't work.
No she isn't she's home all day
It just came and I only have the weekend to grind.