Cyberpunk is half off

>Cyberpunk is half off
Is it worth playing at this point?

Attached: file.png (316x316, 158.8K)

It's Smormu! If you want Smormu to be the next Any Forums meme post 'SMORMU'
If you don't want Smormu to be the next Any Forums meme post 'NO, I REALLY REALLY REALLY DON'T WANT SMORMU'

Attached: 1644357783947.jpg (640x612, 57.84K)

Nope

The game is still trash

Yes, but I also enjoyed it from day 1.
Also use the search option/archive, this gets posted 8 times a day

yes

'Smormu'

it was always worth playing. amazing atmosphere, involving story, surprisingly fun gameplay. i got it on release and i had no major problems with game. no major points of criticism either, other than how horribly linear it is and how your choices don't matter

>involving story
>horribly linear and your choices don't matter

Way too much
You can find it for $10-$15 sometimes

Elden ring quality open world

Nice, sounds like half life 2, I wish more games were like that these days. Gonna grab it, thanks.

yeah, you know what else fits that definition? Movies. TV shows. Books.
fuck off retard

Does one exclude another? It's involving, you start the game and you sink in, you're feeling involved into all of the shitshow that goes down, you want to see more, do more, you want to see what's ahead. Through my first playthrough, i didn't even realize that it literally doesn't matter what you choose. It can be both involving and linear.

You said it's involving and that it literally does not involve you in the same breath.

Where?

Do I need a steam version to use mods?

HL2 isn't "your choices don't matter" it simply doesn't give you any choices.

>ESL grasp of language
oh, that explains that. Fuck off and go back to English class

Just wait for when they port it to UE5, at least it won't be a technical mess. Still pretty mediocre

Attached: photomode_12032022_043521.jpg (2560x1440, 333.8K)

Cyberpunk is a dead product. CD Project is working in The Sorceress in UE5, a game that will allow you to play with Ciri, be fucked at the same time that Ciri, etc.

The least impactful triple A game I've ever played. Felt like they boxed and sold a tech demo. Barely interactive, bloated with terrible design choices, rushed story.