Still using a DDR3 motherboard

>still using a DDR3 motherboard

Attached: 4791169270503.png (552x1000, 653.88K)

Imagine putting your penis there

I spent 220 bucks on an msi z97 refurbish last month after my other board failed so I could keep using my old i7-4790/GTX770-4g/lmaoDDR3
literally works on my machine

>ddr3 died 3 months ago
>got new ddr4 one on tuesday
she served me well :(

What did he meant by this?

I haven't upgraded my pc in a decade.

Attached: 1639194802714.png (898x1162, 625.56K)

Im still on windows xp, ddr 300 or some shit, the only place i can play lego starwars off the disc

Haswell still holds up decently enough, and old HEDT platforms are still definitely capable for sure. Something like a 4930K will still rock pretty nicely with a moderate OC desu

Based waitCHAD

I am reminded of getting Lego Star Wars on PC in 2005 and being disheartened that it didn't work

I have this game called GNOME its about mechas and shit but runs like ass on my hardware and my other pc can't even run that ancient software

I will buy ddr4 mobo,cpu, ram combo when normalfags start buying ddr5

Attached: badGoyComputer200.png (640x577, 61.7K)

i'm the only one that completely missed the ddr5 release? no one really was talking about it. was there no hype?

it released last year for enterprise only, and the only way to use it for commercial use is through Intel platforms you don't need 5000 speeds anyways

i build a new pc last month bc mine broke down. something went wrong with the psu and it killed my motherboard and some other shit. when i bought the new pc i noticed ddr5 motherboards but no ram but they were way to expensive.

its way to overpriced for the performance. just wait 2 years

I'm still using a 2500k and DDR3. I just don't care anymore, I'd rather spend the money on something more fun.

onaholes are fun

unironically better than ddr5

Eh, they're just too much hassle. Not worth the cleanup.

my cum in her mouth