Nintendo takes down 1996 Strategy Guide

Is Nintendo going overboard with protecting their property?

Attached: 1648335882217.jpg (1079x1039, 306.16K)

i just reposted about this, so i am replying in solidarity brother!

A bit late to ask that question isn't it

Nintendo is public enemy #1 of game preservation.

>playing nintendees in your adulthood

just use gamefaqs or something if you can't beat mario 64 after 20+ years of trying

Fun thing is that the guide was just reposted somewhere else

let me guess. you pathetic loser read that issue everyday and its a crime to end this without your permission

Imagine trying to rid the world of soul.

Attached: 1645632367833.png (2560x1860, 1.93M)

WE NOT GOING FAR ENOUGH

ARR GAIJIN MUST BE KIRRED

DIE GAIJIN

DIE DIE DIE

DIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1596075583266.png (263x305, 159.56K)

that's not soul

Nintendo is the most anti consumer company in the world.

thats sick

1995 sir

its not about beating it does gamefaqs have this no i didnt think so

Can somebody tell me why? I don’t click these video game blogs or use Twitter.

somebody at nintendo just hates mankind
there's no logical reason that helps nintendo as a company
it's pure hatred

>they didn't download it off dropbox already

sheesh

I don’t trust Kotaku at all but Nintendo has a record of stupid shit like this so it’s anyones guess

post it faggot

STOP

STEALING

FROM

NINTENDO

GAIJIN SHOURD BE GRATEFUR WE RET THEM HAVE ANYTHING

HATE GAIJIN

HATE HATE HATE

HAAAAATE

HATEHATEHATEHATEHATE

HAAAAAAAAAAAAATE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1596075583266-01.jpg (263x305, 29.46K)

zoom zoom

Was the website using ads/making money with literal accurate scans from the official guides?
I don't have enough information on this.
Nintendo has lawyers and this is their job. If they were doing above, it is in no way surprising. I don't agree with it but Nintendo isn't "technically" in the wrong if my initial question proves to be true.

Its the internet archive you zoomer faggot.
It exists to archive things.

>I don’t agree with it, but
Kek

Big companies do that sometimes. there have been several movies and cartoons that are lost and extinct entirely because companies just got rid of their own copies and then deleted any infringement from others. The only reason some movies still exist today is because of pirates preserving obscure media that the owning companies got rid of or lost.

Who cares. Nintendo's based just because I get to laugh at twittards who get mad over inconsequential shit like this. You faggots would have never even known about this media had it not been for this.

Why is this Mario lawyer suit image so funny to me?

because someone had to sit down and make it.

>sometimes
They have zero incentive to archive and preserve.
Hell it goes directly against their interests.

>Its the internet archive you zoomer faggot.
>It exists to archive things.
I thought they had protection form nintendo?

>only company that practices preservation

Apparently Nintendo wishes to uphold the ancient “oral only” traditions.
Still, what a non issue for all involved. They sure as shit can’t take it down from every website, let alone stop people from archiving the stuff themselves.

BIX NOOOOS GIBS ME DAT

>mfw "custom" monopoly tokens are going for as high as 100$ + because of the D&D name

I should have just told them to make them based off some obscure MMO instead ;_;

Attached: Regina.png (777x543, 445.28K)

have fun if you want it
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:7ad389c9ce9124ab8f82cfdba2c863d2e5a29081&dn=Mario%2064.zip

>Can somebody tell me why?
Trademark. Gubment basically cracked down and said if you don't do something you'll lose it like the rest.
Then you have retards on twitter always doing this shit for clout.

Nintendo and any other company with a large team of layers can get whatever they want because they will drown you in legal fees if you don't comply.

>Mario in a suit
>angry Mario
>sad Mario
Holy Trinity of Nintendo journalism clickbait

>Trademark
>On a game that not only no longer generates revenue, but is essentially public domain thanks to the PC port
You know, I sort of see the reason for seething

That's not how it works user.

yes, this hurts their business rather than help it.

an overstaffed legal department will find problems to justify their existance even if none actually exist.

Reminder that Nintendo nuked the rest of the Wii Shop Channel (the ability to redownload the games you bought) and hoped nobody would notice. Apparently they are now "working on" the issue, but it's still not back up. Yes! Thank you Nintendo!

>Mario
>no longer generating revenue
Pick one.