How would you design a videogame so that it appeals to the average woman?

How would you design a videogame so that it appeals to the average woman?

Attached: d6fc8793e75e6ab1bd6cfa972897e1c6.jpg (800x800, 117.72K)

women do not enjoy being put in chokeholds you incel freak

i wouldn't.

just put the nintendo logo on the cover.

Women do not enjoy engaging in worthless shit therefore they do not like videogames. My reasoning is solid.

i can confirm, i have put multiple women in a rear naked/triangle choke and non of them liked it so far

shes cute

Puzzle/strategy plus relationship with emotionally broken beautiful men who need your help to be healed
Basically Fire Emblem Three Houses

I enjoy it

Attached: 547654646.png (515x592, 33.68K)

yea I can confirm this is true. Tried playing guess who with a girl I knew from highschool she just kept trying to kick me screaming. Why are women so autistic?

That's because you're ugly.

Women don't like abstract stuff. They're firmly rooted in reality. When girls see video games, it's like when you turn the TV on for your dog and they don't even look at it, because it's all just nonsense to them, it's like they can't even see it.

Replaxing puzzles are always a good one. But for story oriented games, compelling story with good visuals. And avoid going full degeneracy, most women don't care about a lil bit of fanservice, just don't go overboard (or only female character being lewd)
Romancing opinions are always a good choice, but don't force it, leave as a option

hey don't choke nono

>Relaxing
Typed too fast, my bad

>And avoid going full degeneracy, most women don't care about a lil bit of fanservice, just don't go overboard (or only female character being lewd)
This is false. Women love degeneracy and fan service but it needs to be female facing. Heres how you can do it. Only the evil characters can be prettier than the feMC (but they either get ruined or turn around and validate them), men can to be abusive as fuck especially to girls prettier than MC and must find something special about awkward MC even though they're plain. Give female fanservice through undeserved validation/affirmation. Make the MC have a troubled past and be degenerate in anything but sexual matters with others. For instance he makes MC blow him while sticking dog food up her ass but only after she discovers he was barked at by a rottweiler and this is a form of healing for him even though he doesn't consciously know it.

I honestly felt like outer worlds was made for or would be enjoyed by gamer girl types

>Slow-burn space exploration game that requires a moderate degree of lateral thinking
Fuck no.

Women cum during rape. They love men who are mysognistic.

Match 3 with shinny diamonds but the prize is a shitcoin and the stream is turnedon automatically when she starts the game and at least 100 simps are watching and showering her with attention and cash.

Isn't that outer wilds?