Marston wants to remove his peter and wear a dress, huh? Well dutch...

>Marston wants to remove his peter and wear a dress, huh? Well dutch, I reckon it ain't our business what a fella does to his own person. Hell, I'd reckon I'd be a fibbin son of a bitch if I said I hadn't had them thoughts myself *chuckles*

Attached: RDR2_Arthur_Morgan_Default.jpg (723x815, 72.27K)

>kills 600 lawmen
>beats an critically ill man over $5
>has a bastard son and abandons them
>commits atrocities in the name of greed
>BUT I GIVE PEOPLE MONEY NOW SO THAT REDEEMS ALL OF MY SINS
fucking retarded game

I love sjw arthur posting

Imagine, IMAGINE, being this absolutely brain dead fucking retarded. My God, KYS this instant!

I do too. It perfectly encapsulates the whole “big tough guy who happens to have views that perfectly conform to California liberals” meme you see in tons of media nowadays.

im a writer for r* this is eerily similar to our plans for rdr3.

>AT LEAST WE DONT USE THE N WORD AND WE LET WOMEN DO OUR SHOOTING! '
>*Micah Steps in*
>No Dutch! NO! Don't listen to Blacklung! It's our God given right to hate women and be racist! DUTCH! C'mon DUTCH!

Attached: 1425636437.jpg (445x525, 39.96K)

They even added the KKK to a time where they weren't even active just to show how pure and super liberal Arthur was and it's canon he hates the KKK in a time period where they shouldn't even exist.

Good morning sir

did you even play the game fucking retard?

>kills an entire town and 20 lawmen
>well now it just aint right, john wants to be johanna now he might aswell compete with women in sports

>hey Dutch, you heard about that 'Karl Marx' guy? They're handin' out his books down near the town hall, talkin bout how hard workin folks oughtta rise up against the rich folk and take all their stuff. Hell, I like the sounda that

Attached: 9f531cb5a80e32a5280106a51eb3ae85.jpg (658x911, 77.24K)

I wish you could play as this guy instead

Arthur is displayed as a good man in the end, he gets tons of flowers, he's insanely liberal for a gunslinger in coming stages of 1900s, he respeccs women but you're suppose to overlook the fact he pretty much commits a holocaust so he can spend more time shitting in the woods because HE WASN'T RACIST AND HE RESPPEC WAMAN

you're literally just wrong

Isn't it funny how the one traitor in the gang uses the word "nigger" and disrespects women. Writing is hilariously shit like this.

it's almost like he has a REDEMPTION arc or something halfway through the game. literal smooth brain lmao

Does he say nigger? The worst I can remember him saying is darkies or hoodlums but even thats not terrible desu

funny you say this since rockstar India is currently working on rdr online

I'm literally not though. I played the game on launch day, and it was pretty good I'll admit but it was also very tiresome seeing bullshit written characters who are there for diversity sake in a time period where you could get shot for looking at someone the wrong way. It sacrifices immersion to win brownie points from redditors. I'm suppose to believe a gang of hardened criminals in the 1900s are pleasant to minorities and respect women? WHAT!?

Attached: 2GfDXEpBmBit7LIJGaBgQrN3Y5iCMUDLbAkH_0E3SXY.jpg (640x329, 42.28K)

liberal dogma is so encompassing this must be how it felt in soviet russia
>dangerous guy that hates society and is rebellious support the father land!

He could have had a redemption arc but the writing is so hilariously shit it comes off as laughable "The Room" tier levels of writing. You can have high honor after massacring lawmen just doing their job and at the end of the game everyone talks about how much of a good man Arthur was! Shit is wack.

Attached: 3737373.jpg (720x670, 69.64K)

rdr2 is a testament to someone's taste in vidya

if he considers it a masterpiece then he's retarded.
if he acknowledged its problems and praised the story then he's half retarded
if he hated the entire game then he's a chad

what the fuck are you rambling about? you're wrong about what you said in

I liked the gunplay and hope that we could play gta 4 with it patched over.

you mean elden sneed

lol that’s normie morality. You can be the biggest piece of shit, just say you’re sorry.

I'm not wrong, I am right. The redemption arc of a gunslinger who massacres towns but realizes killing is bad, so he gives people money in the last couple of weeks of his life and that invalidates all the evil he committed and brownies points because he was a liberal marxist.

that's dan houser for you, writes sociopathic characters then proceed to tailor the entire game for the player to empathize with them. of course, any sane person with a working thought process won't fall for this but rdr2 had to present him in a cool manner for 40 hours that even those "smart" individuals will fall for his tricks.

Game through chapter 3 was based. Everything after that was a slog. Getting stranded on that island then doing some big fortress defence thing like something out of Assassin's Creed was so fucking insulting

Also the strawberry massacre and camp NPCs shitting on you if you went like three days without donating to the camp fund was textbook ludo narrative dissonance

doesn't work like that. Forgiveness is very hard to find and it gets harder the more evil you commit.

>Marston is one of the trans folks? Incredible, Arthur. Leviticus Cornwall is totally done for now, haha.

Attached: RDR2_Dutch_van_der_Linde_PC.png (654x974, 897.52K)

so in other words, dan houser is literally buck breaking the player into thinking that arthur is a good man and he didn't do anything despite him killing an entire town for nothing.

>Now son let's not *voice cracks* be too hasty, we've all had our funny thoughts back when when we were young. Isn't that right there Hosea? Now Arthur, son before you or Marston even think about running off and gelding yourselves we gotta think about getting ourselves some *voice cracks* money and getting out of here. Imagine! Paradise! testeless Tahiti, femboy Fiji! The possibilities are endless we just have to come up with a plan.

Attached: EOc3DFCc_400x400.jpg (399x399, 21.59K)

>Play Arthur as an honorable guy
>Retarded squirrel runs between my horses legs and get squashed
>”I kill animals for fun”
Fucking retarded indeed.

>I'm Leviticus Cornwall and I announce I do not like the colored folks! Muhahahaha! How will you stop me, Dutch and the merry men of missfits and righteousness?! I'm the system, I am the oppressor and you will pick my cotton colored folk!

Attached: 1526374.jpg (536x510, 42.17K)

>and that invalidates all the evil he committed and brownies points because he was a liberal marxist.
this literally never happens, he is constantly telling people he is a bad person and doesn't want forgivness
this is what happens when instead of paying attention to the game you're browsing schizo Any Forums threads in your second monitor, take your meds

>Arthur after I go back in time to tell him what happens if women are allowed to vote

Attached: RDR2_feminism.webm (520x292, 2.66M)

>Arthur does a good deed
>THANK YOU SIR AWH LORDY THANK YOU YOUS A GOOD MAN
>NUUUAAAHHHHHH I AIN'T A GOOD MAYUN, I BEEN A BAD FELLER
>repeat this exchange for every quest for half the game
arthur is a stupid protagonist
the game completely failed at making me think dutch was some kind of unhinged maniac rather than the only person accurately responding to the circumstances
the game retroactively made john marston a retard by showing how justified the gang was in """""leaving him for dead""""" in that situation
sadie adler is a tlou2 abby tier character
I felt literally nothing at the death scene of your horse when I'm usually a sucker for those kinds of emotional scenes
micah is a cartoon character and almost works more than everyone else because of it
not playing rdr1 before 2 actually improves 2 because you can play it under the impression that the plot has actual stakes

Attached: 1611311354299.png (720x735, 624.41K)

>game keeps talking about BLACKWATER DONT FORGET BLACKWATER. GOD ALMIGHTY IT ALL WENT DOWN IN BLACKWATER
>game wants you to get to know and understand the gang members
>entire story is told from the standpoint that the gang members are fucking retarded and at each others throats so there is inner conflict with the players choices
>arthur basically keeps repeating “dunno Dutch. we ain’t no killers Dutch”
>arthur then goes out and does literally everything Dutch asks without question
>you’re the only one providing for the gang
>im supposed to clap for arthur Morgan because he is a spineless fucking cuck in every cutscene
His arc peaks like 15 minutes into the game then it’s the same shit for the next 40 hours. I don’t understand how anyone thinks this game has good writing

Doesn't matter, he still viewed as a good man and his grave is filled with flowers after the end of the game showing that a man who fucked over so many people in his life can get forgiveness because he said sorry.

lol there's no kind of "redemption" Arthur would nor should ever have and if Hell exists he would 100% be burning in it, deservedly so.

this, honestly im tired of the people who praise the story. it's absolutely retarded

Shut the fuck up zoomer

dangerously underrated lmao