KOWASHITAI

KOWASHITAI

Attached: 55620201424.jpg (757x684, 98.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GFOfDkZU5wQ
youtube.com/watch?v=B7yrll50_oc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

that's a weird way to say your shit flopped lol

I personally prefer this one:
youtube.com/watch?v=GFOfDkZU5wQ

For me its youtube.com/watch?v=B7yrll50_oc

honestly my favorite RPG from the last 15 years, or close to it.

Nice

Attached: 1501940821487.jpg (128x128, 10.33K)

How did this game flopped harder on the Switch than on the fucking Wii U? lmao

They deserve it for using the censored version

COWABUNGA PIECE OF DOGSHIT THIS GAME IS HORRIBLE
what game?

I'd give a lot for a sequel. No, don't bitch at me about Soul Hackers, I mean a real TMS 2.

This

This fucking game is borderline a visual novel. Self insert main character who has the answer for all the bitches problems. Shits so anime it even has the little sister cliché. Perfect game for weebs. I understand why it was never dubbed, its too Japanese.

>He described Persona 4, and basically every Persona game if not for the little sister detail

This was a good game killed by a bunch of unfortunate circumstances that stemmed from it being announced way earlier than it needed to be.

This game would have been received so much better if it just hadn't been announced as an SMTxFE crossover.

They should have just said it was a FE spin off made by Atlus. And it would have done a lot better on its own terms because TMS is actually pretty good

I love Kiria.

This game is pretty light on exposition as far as JRPGs go though.

Censored in Japan too and they were so furious that Nintendo offered refunds for DIGITAL COPIES.

Yet they censored it, losing the fanbase you mentioned.

>game must have half naked 16 year olds to *really* appeal to weebs
Makes ya think

I like how skill acquisitions work, I like how follow-up attacks work, I like the difficulty, I like upgrading weapons, but hate everything involving the plot, even the sidequests are a slog. The dialogue's translation also seems to be lacking something, as if it got MTL-ed and they didn't do any passovers to make the dialogue more natural.

COWABUNGA CROCK OF SHIT!
WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?

Weird, I thought the translation was well done, excluding the obvious. They even handled the untranslatable jokes pretty deftly.

Maybe I just am remembering it wrong, I started playing it right when I got unemployed and put an obscene amount of time into it all at once.